Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by whisper
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Gotta say, AGAIN!!!!...Pinside has the best people on it. I made the six hour round trip to Pennsylvania from NW Ohio to trade my STTNG (+cash) for MOT's Monster Bash. I had one before and sold it a few years back, but had missed it ever since. One of the most beautiful games (IMO) made...a classic George Gomez game. When I got there, Tom was great to work with. The game was fired up and looked and worked great. All LED'd and color monitor. Awesome game. He supplied side art too that will need installed, but other than that, the game is awesome. After the trip over, the STTNG had a small issue. A connector became dislodged on the trip over and it wouldn't feed a ball (in fact none of the optos were working). Tom said, don't worry, I'm sure it's nothing. We find the connector that was totally off, plugged it in and all good.

We've been texting ever since I left. He is loving the STTNG as I am the MB...great transaction...great Pinsider...great guy. Thanks, Tom.

#2 8 years ago

Nice story thanks for sharing.

#3 8 years ago

Really enjoyed Tom's collection at the Ohio show last year. Should have pulled the trigger on his fathom when I had the opportunity!

#4 8 years ago

Just picked up my first pin, Stargate, which was also a 6 hour round trip, and had just as good an experience! The seller, tnitty, was super nice, showed me everything on the game, and helped my dad and I carry it into our car. Plus, everyone on the forums has been super helpful, thanks guys!

#5 8 years ago

That's awsome!!! Yeah must agree, pinside is great place filled with some very great people involved in the hobby who are willing to help to keep the hobby alive an well..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12.95
$ 75.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-pinside-experience and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.