By Donnyman

5 years ago

Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by DrStarkweather
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

There should be a way to post "For Sale" and "wanted" to local pinsiders like its done on craigslist. You can select what state to see whats for sell and wanted pins in your area. Also you can meet other local pinheads and play some pin.

#2 5 years ago

You mean like the marketplace?

#3 5 years ago

Can you select what state in the market place?

#4 5 years ago

A spellchecker??? *edit* Nevermind...
    (I kiid, I kiiid Donny! )

Maybe adding a State/Country/(County even?) filter instead, for Pinside's current marketplace. It would definitely streamline machine searches. You could cluster like CL based on County to get the pin you want fast.
    It might work...

#5 5 years ago

Sorting by state would be a nice upgrade to the marketplace. I didn't realize that wasn't an option.

#6 5 years ago

what about a map function of FS items?

#7 5 years ago

I think the classified needs a parts section. No machines, just parts wanted and for sale. Just a thought.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from doublezo1:

I think the classified needs a parts section. No machines, just parts wanted and for sale. Just a thought.

+1 Everybody needs parts for either one little thing or for a complete shop job. Great idea.

#9 5 years ago

Great updates are planned for the market section, including better location searching and a map, feature! Parts section is also in the pipeline.

Keep them suggestions coming!

#10 5 years ago

I agree.. yes there is a market, but it needs to be easier to navigate. Probably why it isn't utilized as much. It would be nicer to search pins here, though it could turn into another craigslist (pinball flippers trolling through here to find deals). Though at least you have a username attached to inquiries, not total strangers. If someone is labeled a troll, they'll hopefully be banned.

#11 5 years ago

Maybe seperating the WTB from the FS? And how well does WTB work anyway? Has anybody ever gotten a pin that way?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Plastics
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 15.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 24.95
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 18.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lermods
    $ 9.95
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 248.00
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Led
    Geeteoh Electronics
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 2,118 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside