Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160423_092338_(resized).jpg
20160423_092210_(resized).jpg
original_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Have they started auctioning off the pins yet?

No, but those that say there are no deals to be had are wrong. I got a Skill Pool for $75 last time, but this time there is nothing there for me.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

You can definitely get deals on the em's, but on the ss machines its very difficult to get deals, huge demand for those.

I saw some pretty good SS deals at the last auction, but there was hardly anybody there. This time it's a big crowd probably because there are so many. Even as a guy that likes EMs, I didn't see any that would make me drool.

The solid state Joker Poker with the EM playfield is interesting. That playfield is probably worth more than the whole machine.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Even the nice WMS Jolly Jokers with CAB repaint job?
Or what about the GTB FotoFinish or Gaucho? all nice 2in flipper pins.
They even have a back up El Toro for you.

I was high on that Jolly Jokers when it first showed up, but I played it this AM and it is nothing too spectacular compared to the ones I already have so I will take a pass. And I think I have already been thru enough Gottlieb short flipper games from the 60s that I don't want anymore. My El Toro is fine.

I'm may be getting picky now, but I don't need any more turds that I will just have to fix and get rid of.

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

How was that Bally BMX?

Not bad. It was fun, but who comes up with those sounds?

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

OD, what was the hammer price on it?

Still ahead..

#52 8 years ago

That Joker Poker with the EM playfield went for $900. It looked like an NOS playfield. I'm sure somebody that is trying to restore one could have used it. Jolly Jokers- $900. Clowns may not be in, but it seems jokers are.

#54 8 years ago

I think F-14 was the best game I played at the auction. Space Shuttle paved the way..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-line-up-at-captains-auction-tomorrow-4-23-16?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.