(Topic ID: 167391)

Great line up at captains auction 8-27

By cosmokramer

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    115 (resized).jpg
    124 (resized).jpg
    120 (resized).jpg
    119 (resized).jpg
    118 (resized).jpg
    117 (resized).jpg
    116 (resized).jpg
    114 (resized).jpg
    113 (resized).jpg
    112 (resized).jpg
    111 (resized).jpg
    110 (resized).jpg

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 years ago

That Radical was...well radical, i really wanted it as well

#52 7 years ago
    Quoted from PiperPinball:

I agree with vicjw66. We all like a good deal. And auctions can be fun. But Captains Auctions are shit. The 4 pins and 4 basketballs I have bought from last year had major issues. My Creature was suppose to be shopped and restored ended up with major issues. And LW3 I bought had so much water damage is should have been a parts machine.
    The pictures might look good online, but under the hood not so much. Bottom line buyer beware.

This. I have spoken with several dealers in the area whom I shall not name, and they have admitted or at least acknowledged that the pins that they wouldn't feel comfortable reselling due to technical issues are the ones that they send to auction here. I have been cautioned multiple times not to buy pins from Captains for this very reason. Caveat Emptor.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-line-up-at-captains-auction-8-27/page/2?hl=neuromancer87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.