8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Marc here on pinside. Also known as Marc of Elevation games in Texas is an asset to our community. We had some business this past week and his service was nothing short of perfection. Thanks again Marc. I appreciate it.
    Here is a link to his website.
    http://www.elevationgames.net/aboutus.htm

#2 8 years ago

Thanks John,

If you ever get down to the Texas Pinball Festival (which you should) the beer is on me!

#3 8 years ago

Welcome to the GG club!

#4 8 years ago

Marc, I've got a feeling if everyone who's got a game from you gets a beer, you might need to rent out a brewery
    Speaking of beer, that new Bud Light "Beerita"... not too bad.. (shameless plug)

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from joestro78:

Marc, I've got a feeling if everyone who's got a game from you gets a beer, you might need to rent out a brewery
    Speaking of beer, that new Bud Light "Beerita"... not too bad.. (shameless plug)

I'll have one for you too. If I'm not around the booth when you come by just ask Mike, he'll hook ya up.

1 year later
    #6 7 years ago

Reviving an old post but it's worth it. I called up Marc and instead of some rude, hurry up and get off the phone guy like some people I have called, this guy was awesome! He was very friendly and took the time to answer all my questions. You can tell by talking to him that he loves pinball and wants to help other people. I will definately buy from him when he gets the pins I want.

I have called and PM and emailed several people about machines and some were outright rude! I mean I'm trying to buy a pin from you and you want to be rude to me? NOT so with Marc. Thanks Marc for taking the time to talk to me. See you at the Expo!

#7 7 years ago

Careful, you might ruin his reputation if you guys keep praising him!

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead76:

Reviving an old post but it's worth it. I called up Marc and instead of some rude, hurry up and get off the phone guy like some people I have called, this guy was awesome! He was very friendly and took the time to answer all my questions. You can tell by talking to him that he loves pinball and wants to help other people. I will definately buy from him when he gets the pins I want.
    I have called and PM and emailed several people about machines and some were outright rude! I mean I'm trying to buy a pin from you and you want to be rude to me? NOT so with Marc. Thanks Marc for taking the time to talk to me. See you at the Expo!

Completely unexpected but THANK YOU!!

Enjoyed our talk today as well and definitely find me in Houston! While I can't say I hope you buy from someone else, I can say I hope you find the one you want

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Careful, you might ruin his reputation if you guys keep praising him!

Believe me I still do enough to keep my perceived reputation very well intact, no danger of losing it anytime soon

#10 7 years ago

These good guy alerts are my favorite posts on pinside. It is worth noting that Marc also brings rare games to various shows for the attendees to all enjoy. Marc is an asset to pinball.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 134.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 259.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos LLC
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 399.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 63.50
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    Boards
    PinSound
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 29.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    The GameRoom Store
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 119.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside