Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Apollyon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Just thought I'd post what I thought was a great deal. Terry / pinballlife has shaker motors for $125. Cheapest I have seen. I was on the site looking for other stuff and had to order one at that price! If you have been waiting to pick one up, here you go.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1352

#2 11 years ago

Wow, absolutely worth it at that price. Not sure how long this will last.

#3 11 years ago

Dang...that is cheap, I just spent $175 shipped through a distrib.
    Dan

#4 11 years ago

That's a great price. Do you think he will refund $70 for the one I got off him last month ( Paid $195) :'(

#5 11 years ago

Damn, mine is being shipped to me right now from him and I paid the $175. Must have missed this price by like two days.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from todler:

That's a great price. Do you think he will refund $70 for the one I got off him last month ( Paid $195) :'(

Terry's a good dude. Ask him, he might give you store credit.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Apollyon:

Just thought I'd post what I thought was a great deal.

Yes that is a great deal, and now I will finally have a shaker motor to put in Iron Man! Thanks for the heads up!

#8 11 years ago

Not often I buy large items from abroad but I think I'll be ordering 4 from Terry

#9 11 years ago

Damn, might have to buy one just for the hell of it in case I need it down the road!!!

#10 11 years ago

Yeah this is like 2004 pricing on these.. I'm totally in.

#11 11 years ago

Wow. I've been on the fence about putting one in my LOTR. Suffice it to say, it's nice to be down here on the ground.

#12 11 years ago

Awesome! Order Placed!!!

Thank you for this.

#13 11 years ago

Glad to help out. Sorry about those of you who just purchased one.

Deal still on, and he seems to still have stock. But that this price, I would imagine these will sell fairly quickly. Not sure if this is a temporary price or not.

#14 11 years ago

Picked up one yesterday from them for Xmen. I thought that was kind of cheap when I saw the price.

#15 11 years ago

Yeah, I wasn't going to put one in my X-men, and then when I was getting an order for parts in, I saw the price and had to pull the trigger.

Anyone have one in an X-men yet? Is it well done?

#16 11 years ago

Find a good deal on Shaker Motor...check!
    Buy said Shaker Motor...check!

Thanks for the post!

#17 11 years ago

Okay for all your shaker nuts out there, quick question as I'm now venturing into the world of shakers, the settings in the menus minimal moderate maximal, does that effect the strength or the shake or the frequency the shaker is utilised? Thanks.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Okay for all your shaker nuts out there, quick question as I'm now venturing into the world of shakers, the settings in the menus minimal moderate maximal, does that effect the strength or the shake or the frequency the shaker is utilised? Thanks.

I believe frequency but then again I set all my machines to Maximum so what would I know

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from Apollyon:

Yeah, I wasn't going to put one in my X-men, and then when I was getting an order for parts in, I saw the price and had to pull the trigger.
    Anyone have one in an X-men yet? Is it well done?

I played Xmen with one in it, I like it a lot. Beast mode really works well with it when you hit the pops.

Good Stuff!

#20 11 years ago

Thanks a bunch you assholes.

Just had to spend another $200 with PinballLife.com

#21 11 years ago

Yea order placed could not pass it up thank you for the heads up Apollyon much appreciated.

#22 11 years ago

ordered one, almost ordered 2 but I don't even have a pin to put the second one in so I just got one. LOL

#23 11 years ago

Is there an acceptable way to hook this up in a POTC? I installed my afm shaker from pinbits but it had instructions so I didnt have to "wing it". I would imagine you could tie in to a flasher?

#24 11 years ago

Sorry fattrain...

And typical of the good people at pinballlife, I ordered last night at about 11 pm eastern, and my package already shipped this afternoon. That's service.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

Just bought six.

Didn't realize this was a pissing contest.

#27 11 years ago

expensive thread!

Just bought 1 for my SM : )

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Didn't realize this was a pissing contest.

Me neither. If it WAS, I would have typed: "I just bought six. Suck it, losers."

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

Me neither. If it WAS, I would have typed: "I just bought six. Suck it, losers."

Or "I just cleaned him out. Boo yah!"

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

ROFL!

#31 11 years ago

Actually, I just bought the last one w00t!

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

Actually, I just bought the last one w00t!

Holy smokes...you aren't kidding!

Those things are GONE.

Good job, Terry...and thanks to the OP for the heads-up.

Pete

#33 11 years ago

grrrrrrr

#34 11 years ago

I bought three shaker motors from him over the years. You think he would want to give me a credit?

#35 11 years ago

God. Dammit. >=\

#36 11 years ago

Glad to be of assistance to some of you. Many of you have been a great source of information and help in my first year of pin ownership. Awesome site with awesome people.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-deal-shaker-motor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.