(Topic ID: 95972)

Great day at the Pinball Wizard in Pelham NH

By john041160

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Brought my STTNG down for repairs. Sarah was fast on repair of game and
    reasonable on price. She fixed a hack that a former repairman did to the game
    and fixed the backbox GI on game. Plus I got to play STLE and Mustang LE and
    many more she has a great collection. Please stop by and support a wonderful
    arcade.

#2 9 years ago

That place looks awesome! I'm visiting family in northern MA at the end of the month and am planning to take a few of them over for a few hours (at least).

#3 9 years ago

Went a couple months ago.....Blown away at the size and variety of games. Met Sarah accidentally and she was super nice as she showed me around, talked shop etc. If in the area, it is a must see. I second support for Pinball Wizard

#4 9 years ago

Love that place! I'll be visiting again when I go up to see family later this summer.

#5 9 years ago

Just to point out that Jurassic Park, Demolition Man, and Frankenstein are being shopped and will be in the arcade shortly

I have also enjoyed my trips here, it gives me the chance to play a variety of games people have praised close to home.

#6 9 years ago

Going back soon with another game to fix. And more pinball to play.

2 weeks later
    #7 9 years ago

Heading there today! Can't wait. It looks awesome.

#8 9 years ago

Went last weekend, and had a great time. It was well worth the 4 hour drive for me.

#9 9 years ago

Sarah and her staff are the best. She tuned up my STTNG a couple of years ago the best it has ever been.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Went last weekend, and had a great time. It was well worth the 4 hour drive for me.

So was there any process going on DM, MSF or Jurassic Park? I am looking forward to playing them on my next visit.

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

So was there any process going on DM, MSF or Jurassic Park? I am looking forward to playing them on my next visit.

I don't recall seeing a DM or a JP there. Not sure what "MSF" is. To be honest, I they may have both been on the floor and I simply overlooked them... there's SO MUCH there to take in. I had a 4 hour drive each way, and I played for 6 hours (with a short break for a slice of pizza next door) and I still probably only played 1/4 of the pins they had there. Need to go back again at some point soon.

1 week later
    #12 9 years ago

Had a great (though terribly short) visit Monday and played many games I had never seen before. Most of the ones I played were in great shape with nice lighting. Only downside is they didn't have t-shirts for sale. Also WOZ was not working which was a shame since I wanted to show that to my guests.

Some highlights for me:

Dr. Dude
    Party Zone
    Big Guns
    Bad Cats
    USA Football (Alvin G) - had never even heard of this one
    Blackwater 100
    Embryon

Winner in the non-pinball category: Cold Beer

I should be back in that area late next year with my wife and hopefully time for a long visit.

1 week later
    #13 9 years ago

What a collection they have!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-day-at-the-pinball-wizard-in-pelham-nh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.