Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Can Can Girl Front 2 (resized).jpg
Can Can Rear 10 (resized).jpg
Can Can IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg
Can Can IMG_1239 (resized).jpeg
Can Can IMG_1238 (resized).jpeg
Can Can IMG_1224 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannym.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I have a 1955 Williams Can Can which is a rare and amazing game. It is a pinball machine in a gun cabinet and there are dancing can can girls who flip over and show numbers on their rears when you hit bumpers and rollovers. But my game had a terrible backglass with a large amount of ink missing. Because it's so rare, there are are no repro back glasses available.

Michael Schiess of the Pacific Pinball Museum told me to contact Steve Azzam ([email protected]) who makes custom repro back glasses (for not much more cost than a traditional repro backglass). Well, he took my scans of my bad backglass plus photos of a good backglass from Randy Peck and created a perfect repro Can Can backglass for my game! I highly recommend Steve for anyone in a similar situation who needs a repro backglass for a rare game. Steve has a process where he prints on glass (including the back light mask). It looks great.

I've attached before and after pictures below.

I'm not associated with Steve, except as a customer. Get in touch with him if you need a repro backglass for you game.

Can Can IMG_1224 (resized).jpegCan Can IMG_1224 (resized).jpegCan Can IMG_1239 (resized).jpegCan Can IMG_1239 (resized).jpegCan Can IMG_1238 (resized).jpegCan Can IMG_1238 (resized).jpegCan Can IMG_1240 (resized).jpegCan Can IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg
#6 4 years ago

I don't know how much it weighs... but it's a lot!

BTW, another cool feature of the game is that it selects a random skill bonus at the beginning of the game (shown in the yellow/red circles) such as earn a replay for hitting the Eiffel Tower rollover on Ball 1. The skill bonus is selected by a slip clutch like is found on bingo machines, but I never saw one on a regular pinball machine before.

As you can tell from the 3-digit replay counter(!), this is a gambling machine. You can earn 50 free games on a single ball (but it is very hard to do that).

#9 4 years ago

Here are the dancing girls (that I repro'ed myself)...

Can Can Girl Front 2 (resized).jpgCan Can Girl Front 2 (resized).jpgCan Can Rear 10 (resized).jpgCan Can Rear 10 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannym.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-custom-repro-backglasses?tu=dannym and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.