7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by emkay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Sometimes you meet a Pinsider who's in it for all the same reasons you are: love of the games; curiosity about the odd birds who are attracted to pinball; but above all, f-u-n.

Bill Disney was great to deal with. He was straightforward in his interest; flexible with arrangements; no-nonsense about pickup.

Many thanks, Bill! I know that Title Fight is going to give visitors of the Pinball Gallery in Malvern a lot of pleasure. It was sad to see the game go, but easier knowing it'll have a good home.

Best,

Matthew

#2 7 years ago

+1. Sounds like the same experience I had when he came down to buy a game from me.

#3 7 years ago

Bill is great guy and a tremendous asset to the pinball community. I'm always excited when new games get rolled out onto the floor of the gallery. Don't think I've ever seen or played Title Fight, looking forward to it.

#4 7 years ago

Absolutely great guy to deal with. Years ago purchase a Bally Vector @ Pinfest

#5 7 years ago

Whenever I came across Anything to do with Bill Disney, It always brings a smile!

#6 7 years ago

Bill purchased a game from me a couple of months ago. SUPER easy transaction. Thanks Bill!

#7 7 years ago

Apparently, he's a real Disney too. I sold him a Pink Panther years ago, stand up guy.

#8 7 years ago

I bought a NIB pro through him and he was great on delivery and setup. I've also been to his Pinball Gallery several times, I just wish it was a little closer to my house...he and his wife are very nice folks.

#9 7 years ago

I'm headed over there now to meet Jersey Jack and play some Dialed In. Bill and Sherry are lovely people and a true asset to the local pinball scene.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-buyer-alert-bill-disney?hl=investingdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.