Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by tamoore
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

passthetorch2.jpg
    DMD.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ebjimmyg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

You know, I like GRC's "tech tips" they do each week. I like ray's knowledge and personality, but I think the owner is a bit of an ass (at least that's the way he comes off) and his daughter seems to only be there for eye candy (she adds nothing else to any of these videos). Also why does it seem like everything they shop out stays in the showroom and never gets sold? Or do they shop that many haunted houses and Breakshots?

girl in video is nobody at grc's daughter lol. fyi haunted house in video is sold, waiting for owner to come get it. it was the second one that was restored at grc this year, both sold. seawitch that was restored sold as soon as it was finished, totan sold, bsd sold, stern dracula sold, hot tip sold, sinistar vid sold, not gonna waste more time listing everything that sold, but breakshot probably will never leave though....

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from Russo121:

About ten seconds in, I started to chew my own foot off.

awesome!!!! post pics next time

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ebjimmyg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grc-tilts-again-how-offensive-is-this-party-invitation-tnt-is-dead?tu=ebjimmyg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.