• 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by AMSNL
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GSR_16x9_small (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

I remember this being discussed at a show at some point... I don't recall if it was a personal conversation with Gerry or if it was in a seminar.

That said; I think I'd rather the Multimorphic team work on getting the number of titles out; rather than trying to build more infrastructure which doesn't add long term value.

IE Trials *may* bring new customers; but it adds no value if you don't have the underlying upper PF module. IE in the case of GSR; it works... but it wouldn't work for CCR if you don't have the CCR PF. (which I don't - yet )

#9 5 years ago

$399 isn't a lot in the pinball world; but I see the 'draw' of a trial/per game concept.
Given GSR is a @86pixels game (3rd party); the 3rd party could try that concept fairly easily.
The problem is then how does the 3rd party revenue share with Mulitmorphic?
No; I'm not sure there is a revenue share in the contract - but we'd have to assume there is.

I'd personally prefer the micro transactions be based on some existing payment gateway; I'm a little leery of storing my credit card in some system which hasn't been proven hack-resistant. This Google or Apple pay or something similar. Or maybe have a one time "bucket" charge that would allow for the correct number... ie $20usd gives 40plays or something.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-slam-rally-for-the-p3?tu=zitt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.