(Topic ID: 286703)

Grand Prix Wont Advance go Player one, ball one in a 2-4 player game.

By dpapclare

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Mopar
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dpapclare.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I have been reading all over the forums but have had no luck finding a solution to my issue. I am working on a friend of mine's Williams Grand Prix and I cannot seem to get the machine to advance past player 1 ball one on a 2, 3 or 4 player game. However, it does work in a one player game (plays all 3 balls and goes to game over smoothly), and the machine has no problems adding up to 4 players. It just will not move to player 2 ball 1 etc etc.

I have checked the score motor switches 1-C and 2-C and they are gapped correctly.

I have cleaned and adjusted the player count unit, ball index unit and player up unit to no avail. They all work smoothly and have good contact. They all do their jobs in adding players, changing the ball index in a one player game and keeping track of which player is up. It just will not advance past player 1 ball one on a multiplayer game.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as this is the last issue from having it playing perfectly and I have been stumped for a couple of weeks at this point.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Machine - For Sale
Burlington, VT
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dpapclare.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-prix-wont-advance-go-player-one-ball-one-in-a-2-4-player-game-?tu=dpapclare and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.