• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by alimerick
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hello,
Just got Stern Grand Prix today. Have not been able to find pinball cards for Grand Prix after poking araound for a few days ?
Any info on where they may be is appreciated.
Also any recomendation for specific leds for playfield inserts, flashers, gi, red cabinet start button led, etc.? My experience is that yellow leds rarely look right in yellow inserts so was thinking warm white or day light? Ordered a LED OCD so hopefully the less expensive LEDS will work well.
Thank You
Andy

#2 9 years ago

you mind taking/posting pics of the game? thanks

#3 9 years ago

would love to find some cards if available, my inserts are all matched, lots of yellow and orange going on, will try an upload a pic when I get a chance.

#4 9 years ago

I have the Nascar version. Its a solid game and everyone enjoys it (except its down right now).

I'd love to find the Grand Prix version at a reasonable price as the theme fits better with my collection.

#5 9 years ago

Pictures of Stern Grand Prix are on the Internet pinball machine database.
http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=Grand+Prix&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#5120

#6 9 years ago

Cards? I have a Grand Prix, but I did put a NASCAR translight and ROMs in it.

1 month later
#7 9 years ago

Any luck yet??

#8 9 years ago

No luck.
Would be glad to pay some one and let them be available for all. I am not great at art.
If there are Nascar ones could they be modified ?
Andy

#9 9 years ago

Found pinballcards.com and put in a request for Stern Grand Prix and donation.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Investments

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-prix-stern-any-pinball-cards and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.