(Topic ID: 254587)

Grand Prix- left bonus unit advancing too much?

By pindude80

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pindude80
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20191104_204427 (resized).jpg
Grand Prix 500 relay (resized).jpg
Grand Prix LR Advance relays 3 (resized).jpg
Grand Prix Left Spinner Unit (resized).jpg
IMG_20191101_200158 (resized).jpg
Grand Prix Left Advance relay (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schudel5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

On my GP I get two advances of the bonus (left or right) when the ball goes in the top saucer regardless what the red arrow indicates. I always try and watch Youtube videos to compare my game to see if it is playing correctly or not. Here is one that shows it advances 2 when the ball lands in the top saucer.

As far as the spinners, there are little mini steppers for each one under the playfield. Make sure those are clean and work. There should be 3 wires on that mini-stepper that advance the bonus 3 times every time the stepper does one revolution (10 spins). I made mine harder by removing 2 of the wires so the bonus only advances one position when the red insert under the spinner goes from the top one to the bottom one. Basically advance one bonus position for 10 spins rather than 3.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 12.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schudel5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-prix-left-bonus-unit-advancing-too-much?tu=schudel5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.