(Topic ID: 132270)

Grand Opening @ The Broadway Bar & Arcade (Pittsburgh)

By cjmjmm2006

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by futurepinhead
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

imagejpeg_0_0.jpg
imagejpeg_0.jpg
CroppedBar.jpg
space_invaders_ad_no_background.png

#1 4 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/events/1440904599565285/

We expect Heighway Pinball's Full Throttle and Stern Pinball's Kiss Limited Edition to be in the house also!

Saturday, July 18th, 2015 is the Official Grand Opening Celebration of the Broadway Bar and Arcade. Come join us for a great time. Event details to follow, but expect everything in the entire arcade to be just 25 cents! Beverage and Food Specials! Tournaments on classic games such as Qbert, Robotron, Tapper & more! Also 2v2 & match play tournaments on Open Ice, NBA Jam and the Fighting Genre. Tops Tournaments on Pinball and Quick n Crash.

Prizes from Troegs Brewing, Miller Lite, Heighway Pinball, Jersey Jack Pinball, Stern Pinball, Ice Super Chexx Bubble Hockey and more!

Have ideas for this event or future endeavors, we would love to know. Contact us @ broadwayarcade@gmail.com.

Current 80's line up in the bar area: Mrs. Pacman, Tetris, Gorf, Track and Field, Tron, Qbert, Robotron, Spy Hunter, Dig Dug & Tapper.

There are also 2 pool tables and a PGA Golf in the bar area.

The Arcade Area: Fighting games consist of Killer Instinct 1 & 2, Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition & Super Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 1 & 3, Tekken 2 & 5, Mortal Kombat 1, 2 & 3 Ultimate.

Button Mashers are The Simpson's 4 player, Wrestle Fest 4 player, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4 player, Sunset Riders 4 player, X-men 4 player, Gauntlet Legends Dark Legacy 4 player, NBA Jam 4 player, NHL Open Ice 4 player, WWF Wrestle Mania, NFL Blitz, Star Wars Trilogy Arcade, Shinobi & After Burner.

Shooting titles included Quick N Crash, Ghost Squad, Jurassic Park, Maximum Force, Area 51, Area 51 Site 4, Virtual Cop, Sammy Sports Shooting, Sammy Trophy Hunter

Driving Games are Crazy Taxi, Cruisin World and Hydro Thunder.

Pinballs on location are Kiss, The Walking Dead Limited Edition, Mustang, Attack from Mars, Revenge from Mars, Indiana Jones the Pinball Adventure, Tron, Metallica, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Monster Bash, Who Dunnit, Avengers, Iron Man, Champion Pub, X-Men Limited Edition, Star Ship Troopers & Star Trek.

space_invaders_ad_no_background.png

CroppedBar.jpg

1 week later
#2 4 years ago

Some pictures of the pins on location @ Broadway. This Saturday $.25 / play all day!

Facebook.com/broadwaybarandarcade

imagejpeg_0.jpg

imagejpeg_0_0.jpg

3 weeks later
#3 4 years ago

Can't wait to check this place out....sounds awesome!! My sister lives in Monroeville so all the more reason. So many great 90's titles!!!

#4 4 years ago

My dad has been telling me about this place for a while, even before it reopened as a barcade. He and my brother went last week and loved it. Of course they sent me video of them playing KISS pinball since they knew I was ordering one.

#5 4 years ago

Congrats on the new place. It looks awesome!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 9.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside