received_1485813708163015 (resized).jpeg
received_1485781581499561 (resized).jpeg
received_1485781418166244 (resized).jpeg
received_1485784191499300 (resized).jpeg
received_1485784321499287 (resized).jpeg
received_1485784734832579 (resized).jpeg
received_1485831308161255 (resized).jpeg
20171014_131036 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waspinat0r.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 6 years ago

I'll be there representing Pinball Undesirables along with my cohost/player. Feel free to make fun of me if you see me and offer me trades.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from gentrsa:

I will be there, sure you don't have a way to take the Baywatch back with you if I brought it? All kidding aside at least I can meet you in person even though I could not get the pin to you in Kentucky, glad you got one

Thanks much! Haha, same here, took me long enough!!

1 week later
#74 6 years ago

Bout to head down there, bout a 4 hour drive or so! If you see me, say hi! I'll be with the Pinball Undesirables crew and will prob be wearing a shirt saying such!

#75 6 years ago

Having a beer with the wife in the lobby if anyone wants to come meet the trade king! Haha!

#82 6 years ago

For anyone unaware Stephen and I will be doing a panel on twitch streaming pinball this morning. Come check us out and say hello. I wanna meet you guys!

And if you see the two of us at any machine streaming pinball this weekend, that's us! Come challenge us to a game and ask for a beer! We gotchoo!

#94 6 years ago

I love tspp. Oohhhhh my lord.

#97 6 years ago

Quoted from jgentry:Go talk to Chris about taking it home with you. The only thing better the a pinball expo weekend is a pinball expo weekend with a new game to go home with you.

I've spoken with him to tell him in interested. My issues are I have no way to get it home, and the tv led appears to be out.

#103 6 years ago

If anyone has any games that they might be taking home back north and pass through Kentucky I could potentially be persuaded to take a look..... wink wink

#104 6 years ago

Bill Baggett. Congrats to him!

(I want to fight all meteor machines for tilting me out.)

#107 6 years ago

That was a fun time guys. Thanks to everyone that took the time to make this event happen, and thanks to everyone that came and said hello. It was great to meet you all.

Sorry about not getting back up with you about the TSPP Chris, my wife ended up getting sick and we had to leave earlier than anticipated.

#115 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Both of your games played very good.

I was impressed at the level of how well all the games played.

I wanted to take home that breakshot, but was saddened the JM was down.

edit: AND THAT EARTHSHAKER THO....

#135 6 years ago

My lil GOGX 2017 image dump

https://imgur.com/gallery/zu0Nd

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Link doesn't work.

Woops, was hidden. Should be fine now

#143 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Lets start a Kickstarter so waspinat0r can get a TSPP.
He f'ing deserves it!!!!!

LOL, I appreciate that Moonduckie! With my reputation around here, though, I doubt anyone would want to fund anything for me, though, lol.

(Even if I would promise to keep it forever and always. )

#145 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Don't let the haters get you down. There's no wrong or right way to be in the pinball hobby.

Thanks so much. That's how I feel as well, but several of my inbox messages from certain pinsiders would say otherwise lol. That being said, I wouldn't be adverse to a keeper tspp.

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

He needs a kickstarter for a truck, not another temporary machine!

I think my wife is going to try to get s crappy old beater from her stepfather so that might take care of itself. One thing I will point out is a gift is never temporary. diamonds are forever damn it!

Edit: just to be clear I obviously don't expect anyone to fund an expensive toy for my own person so take anything I say about it light heartedly.

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Like what do the PM's even say? Why do you buy and sell so much - Hate hate hate...blah blah??

I'm an idiot, I don't deserve to be in the hobby, it's not for poor people, stop trading, reported, etc

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Damn poors, stop trashing up my hobby of fat balding white men lurking in basements.
Joking aside I can't believe people would actually send someone something like that in PM. They do realize that it's a very small world and an even smaller community and paths will at some point cross.

Silver spoons and the hand that feeds I guess. I might be poor in cash but I'm rich in love and happiness!

#160 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Still doesn't make a bit of sense. It's not like you are even buying games that people like that would consider. Nothing you are doing affects them in any way. Like I said, people are just F's because they can hide behind a computer and not worry about you punching them in the face. Sorry I didn't get to swing buy and say high at the show. I had some commitments on Saturday and could only drop in quickly to check on my game. Keep doing what you like and don't worry about the hate mail.

It doesn't bother me too much I just try to kill them with kindness and thank them for their input.

I appreciate the kind words and also appreciate you giving me the chance to play TNA when I never would've had the chance otherwise! We will meet formally at a show sooner rather than later I hope!

#162 6 years ago

I appreciate the kind words all -- well, yesterday was a fun surprise! Moonduckie makes one of the sweetest sentiments towards me I've ever had, and my wife Wifeinat0r discovers that we're pregnant(I blame the Franklin Marriot's beautiful rooms..heh heh)...sadly this means I might have to get out of the hobby anyways, cause I certainly can't afford any more machines! Especially now with a brand new lil wasp on the way! But I'll cross my fingers, cause I love this hobby, and it's fun to share with my family and friends.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 19.95
$ 8.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 21.50
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waspinat0r.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-ole-gameroom-expo-nov-10-12-2017-nashville?tu=waspinat0r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.