received_1485813708163015 (resized).jpeg
received_1485781581499561 (resized).jpeg
received_1485781418166244 (resized).jpeg
received_1485784191499300 (resized).jpeg
received_1485784321499287 (resized).jpeg
received_1485784734832579 (resized).jpeg
received_1485831308161255 (resized).jpeg
20171014_131036 (resized).jpg
There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 7 years ago

Grand Ole Gameroom ExpoGrand Ole Gameroom Expo
Ready for more pinball in Nashville? We are back the weekend of November 10-12 at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs. It was a great first year show and you can expect more games this time around. We will have a lot of the newest pins and of course the pinball tournament is back.

There will also be plenty of arcade games, air hockey, skeeball, over 60 game consoles from the Atari 2600 to the Nintendo Switch. The VR room is back. The tournaments on Smash Bros are back. This time we will have two age groups on Smash so the younger players won't get mixed in with the adults.

Giveaway:
We are also giving away a new Stern Aerosmith Pro Pinball Machine. You get one entry per arcade or pinball machine you bring out to the expo in addition to free passes. You can receive a max of 4 free passes and a max of 15 entries to win the Aerosmith pin for bringing machines. The hotel can accommodate a lot of games. We want to fill the place up. So load up your trailer and bring your games out.

Tickets:
Get your tickets online and book your hotel early.

www.GrandOleExpo.com

Hope to see you there!

#2 7 years ago

Awesome!!!! There was plenty to play last year and many were in incredible condition. I'm already looking forward to it.

1 week later
#3 7 years ago

Is there a pinball tourney?

#4 7 years ago

Hope to be there! Just helping my Daughter and Son in Law move to Nashville!

Excited to learn more about the City!

They will be working at Vanderbilt hospital, and starting a family.
Great News, and now a Show!

Best Wishes!

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballer0415:

Is there a pinball tourney?

Yes, we are having a pinball tournament again. The format and details will be announced a little later.

1 week later
#6 7 years ago

Can't wait to go again this year.
Had a blast.

1 week later
#7 7 years ago

I uploaded some images from the 2016 show to my website and Facebook page. Go check them out.

Also remember to buy your tickets online before April 1st to get the early discount.

https://grandoleexpo.com/gallery/

#8 7 years ago

I had a blast last year. A lot of machines and very little crowd.

We drove four hours to be there and arrived at 8pm. I thought I would go down and look around. Ended up playing for close to 6 hours that night and killed my feet for the rest of the weekend. It was worth it though.

3 weeks later
#9 7 years ago

Reminder if you buy your tickets online before April 1st you get $15 off the normal price of the weekend ticket. Normally $60, currently on sale for $45.

Also sign up early to bring your games. For each game you bring you receive an entry to win a new Aerosmith Pro.

Www.GrandOleExpo.com/tickets

2 weeks later
#10 7 years ago

Any t shirt designs?

#11 7 years ago

Great news. I hope this becomes an annual thing. It's awesome having a local show and Nashville is conveniently located for a lot of surrounding cities.

#12 7 years ago

Would love to come but bring games and keeping them there until 5pm is way to late for me to load up and hit the road back home.
Maybe I'll just drop in.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from JoeHog:

Any t shirt designs?

Not yet, but the pin tournament will probably have a t-shirt designed and we may have one for the show this time around.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from UberArcade:

Reminder if you buy your tickets online before April 1st you get $15 off the normal price of the weekend ticket. Normally $60, currently on sale for $45.
Also sign up early to bring your games. For each game you bring you receive an entry to win a new Aerosmith Pro.
http://Www.GrandOleExpo.com/tickets

AS pro is a heck of a giveaway! I had a good time last year. Liked the late night hours and they worked for me when I came back from the downtown music strip.

1 month later
#15 6 years ago

Just a reminder if you are planning to bring games please fill out the form on our website so we can keep track. With the giveaway being an Aerosmith Pro I expect a lot of people to participate.

https://GrandOleExpo.com/bring-a-game/

Also don't wait too late to book your hotel room. The hotel did sell out last year. Better to book early and cancel if your plans change then to wait and miss out.

1 month later
#16 6 years ago

Another quick update. I know a lot of people are planning to bring games to get in on the drawing for the Aerosmith Pro. Be sure you let me know you are bringing them though. Best way it so use the website to send me a message. https://GrandOleExpo.com/bring-a-game/

Pinball Tournament details will be announced soon.

Also Star Wars will be playable at the show. If stern announces another game before then I'll try to get that one there as well.

#17 6 years ago

Great incentive for sure! Looking forward to attending!

You may want to correct the image on your web site, you are showing the Aerosmith LE, not the pro.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Great incentive for sure! Looking forward to attending!
You may want to correct the image on your web site, you are showing the Aerosmith LE, not the pro.

Doh, yeah I'll update the image on the website.

#19 6 years ago

We will have a nice assortment of the new Star Wars pins to play at the expo. I think we are up to 5 so far. Plus a Batman 66, and a few Aerosmith pins, and it is still early. If you are looking to play new pins I think you will be happy this year.

2 months later
#20 6 years ago

Get ready for the 2nd annual IFPA tournament at the Grand Ole Gameroom Expo this year coming in November! We had a good turnout from the region for last year's event, and we expect an even better turnout this year. Last year's event went well with some great players and ran pretty smoothly for a first year event (and my first time running a larger IFPA event).
You're not likely to find a more laid back atmosphere in an Expo like you'll find here. If you know anyone that attended last year, they'll tell you that this one is all about having FUN!
Follow the link for all the deets!

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=20852

#21 6 years ago

Looking forward to it this year even though I worked my butt off last year keeping pins going!!

#22 6 years ago

We made the three hour drive from Birmingham last year and it was well worth it. Friday night we basically had the whole floor to ourselves! Lots of good places to eat nearby. The hotel is really nice and the show and tournament were top notch. We hope to have more people make the trip from B'ham this year and we will be bringing at least one game(Tales From The Crypt).

#23 6 years ago

Show should be fun this year, I'll be bringing some games and have a booth for the plating and powder stuff. Come hang out!

#24 6 years ago

Hey guys, ColorDMD is offering $50 off on displays ordered and installed in games you bring to the expo. The displays would be picked up at the show and installed there. A display card would be placed on the machine promoting ColorDMD. If you plan to bring a game to the show and want to take advantage on this offer PM me and I will give you the details. Thanks!

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from myork82:

Looking forward to it this year even though I worked my butt off last year keeping pins going!!

It might be worth bringing some broke down games and have Matt fix them all weekend.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from myork82:

I'm bringing a good part of the tournament bank from my lineup of machines so hopefully I'll be able to service them more readily, but yeah, machines going down is the recurring nightmare that causes me to be bolt upright from my slumber.

Good luck to us.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

It might be worth bringing some broke down games and have Matt fix them all weekend.

Maybe I could charge admission!

Quoted from dyopp21:

I'm bringing a good part of the tournament bank from my lineup of machines so hopefully I'll be able to service them more readily, but yeah, machines going down is the recurring nightmare that causes me to be bolt upright from my slumber.
Good luck to us.

RIGHT!!! I'll try not to bolt a head down on a power cord this year..... Cough Cough Banzai Run! I'm bringing plenty of tools and electronic components so if you need anything just holler.

3 weeks later
#28 6 years ago

Hey guys, the expo is almost here. It's less than four weeks away! Be sure to book your hotel in the next couple of days. The room block closes Oct 19th. After that the remaining rooms will be opened back up to the public. The hotel did sell out last year so don't wait.

www.GrandOleExpo.com/hotel

Hope to see you there!

#29 6 years ago

Any chance you will have JJP's POTC at the show?

#30 6 years ago

Are there Panel Discussions and guests at this show?

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

Nope, I tried, but the games have to be at a different show the day after mine is over. Logistics don't work out.

#32 6 years ago

Sooooo glad this thread got bumped...This is a killer deal for the hotel rate. Wife and I go twice a year to Nashville and kick it on the strip. We're booked...kicking it downtown Friday night...out to Liepers Fork (Puckettes) and downtown Franklin for Saturday day, hit the arcade Saturday late afternoon for a bit...dinner out Music Row then back to the hotel for some pinball Late evening,,,,,man I'm STOKED! See you dudes then! Hope to play some sweet machines,,,,giddy up!

#33 6 years ago

Booked and going again. Had a great time last year!

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from hailrazer:

Are there Panel Discussions and guests at this show?

#35 6 years ago

Room booked. See y’all there

#36 6 years ago

We will definitely be there! In some ways this was my favorite of the 4 shows we went to last year... because the hotel is so nice and the show is so laid back... last year the wife forgot her ID so going to the clubs on the strip was out... this year we hope to make up for that!

#37 6 years ago

I'll be brining a Gottlieb Circus and a Tee'd Off for the free play area and they will be for sale or trade.

#38 6 years ago

Yes, panels will be running on Saturday. I haven't posted the schedule yet.

Also a general note that the hotel block is now closed. If you still want a room you can call and ask, but not sure they will give you the block rate. Doesn't hurt to try though.

#39 6 years ago

FYI, I've been getting David's TFTC shopped out and looking nice and it will be in the free play area and will also be for sale.

20171021_144256 (resized).jpg20171021_144256 (resized).jpg

20171021_144316 (resized).jpg20171021_144316 (resized).jpg

20171021_144322 (resized).jpg20171021_144322 (resized).jpg

20171021_144329 (resized).jpg20171021_144329 (resized).jpg

20171014_131036 (resized).jpg20171014_131036 (resized).jpg

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

I would think between Larry and or myself we could get one but its also IAPPA show time.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I would think between Larry and or myself we could get one but its also IAPPA show time.

Larry stated yesterday in the other Nashville post that JJPOTC will NOT be at this show because of the two FL shows. What are the chances of you getting one to the Nashville show?

1 week later
#43 6 years ago

GOTG coming to the show?

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

GOTG coming to the show?

Not a chance. I heard from a distributor they're most likely shipping in 3rd week of Nov.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Not a chance. I heard from a distributor they're most likely shipping in 3rd week of Nov.

That is what I figured. I am still going to have a blast.

#46 6 years ago

Sorry guys no POTC. Also no GOTG. Still trying to get Houdini there but was told its a 50/50 chance at this point. I'll know more in a few days.

I will have 11 New Sterns for folks to play. These are the show games that were for folks to take home on Sunday. I do have many other Stern titles in stock that I can bring NIB and one Dialed IN in stock that I can bring. But only in a deal is made before the show. No room to bring them back if not sold.

[email protected]

#47 6 years ago

Should have a bunch of stuff there, TSPP, TAF, BoP, several other pins, a bunch of arcades too. Looking forward to it!

#48 6 years ago

I'll be there representing Pinball Undesirables along with my cohost/player. Feel free to make fun of me if you see me and offer me trades.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I'll be there representing Pinball Undesirables along with my cohost/player. Feel free to make fun of me if you see me and offer me trades.

I will be there, sure you don't have a way to take the Baywatch back with you if I brought it? All kidding aside at least I can meet you in person even though I could not get the pin to you in Kentucky, glad you got one

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from gentrsa:

I will be there, sure you don't have a way to take the Baywatch back with you if I brought it? All kidding aside at least I can meet you in person even though I could not get the pin to you in Kentucky, glad you got one

Thanks much! Haha, same here, took me long enough!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 21.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-ole-gameroom-expo-nov-10-12-2017-nashville?hl=joehog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.