received_1485813708163015 (resized).jpeg
received_1485781581499561 (resized).jpeg
received_1485781418166244 (resized).jpeg
received_1485784191499300 (resized).jpeg
received_1485784321499287 (resized).jpeg
received_1485784734832579 (resized).jpeg
received_1485831308161255 (resized).jpeg
20171014_131036 (resized).jpg
There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Weird things happen on this site. I never understood the messaging people hate mail. If you don't like their post just move on. I have a secret stalker that down votes everything I say. It is hilarious.

I don't like being called a stalker

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Thanks so much. That's how I feel as well, but several of my inbox messages from certain pinsiders would say otherwise lol. That being said, I wouldn't be adverse to a keeper tspp.

Like what do the PM's even say? Why do you buy and sell so much - Hate hate hate...blah blah??

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Like what do the PM's even say? Why do you buy and sell so much - Hate hate hate...blah blah??

In fairness, if he wasn't always causing so much trouble I wouldn't have had to send him that nasty PM.....

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I'm an idiot, I don't deserve to be in the hobby, it's not for poor people, stop trading, reported, etc

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I'm an idiot, I don't deserve to be in the hobby, it's not for poor people, stop trading, reported, etc

Damn poors, stop trashing up my hobby of fat balding white men lurking in basements.

Joking aside I can't believe people would actually send someone something like that in PM. They do realize that it's a very small world and an even smaller community and paths will at some point cross.

#156 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Only rich geniuses who never swap their games out deserve to be in this hobby. Everyone knows that.

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Damn poors, stop trashing up my hobby of fat balding white men lurking in basements.
Joking aside I can't believe people would actually send someone something like that in PM. They do realize that it's a very small world and an even smaller community and paths will at some point cross.

Silver spoons and the hand that feeds I guess. I might be poor in cash but I'm rich in love and happiness!

#158 6 years ago

This was a great show with a lot of great games to pay. The tournaments where a lot of fun and run very well.
Bill B was killing it, glad I got paired up with him for the Friday night Split Flipper tournament and was able to Win the event with him, that was a highlight for me.
Hope to see you guys next year.

#159 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Silver spoons and the hand that feeds I guess. I might be poor in cash but I'm rich in love and happiness!

Still doesn't make a bit of sense. It's not like you are even buying games that people like that would consider. Nothing you are doing affects them in any way. Like I said, people are just F's because they can hide behind a computer and not worry about you punching them in the face. Sorry I didn't get to swing buy and say high at the show. I had some commitments on Saturday and could only drop in quickly to check on my game. Keep doing what you like and don't worry about the hate mail.

#160 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Still doesn't make a bit of sense. It's not like you are even buying games that people like that would consider. Nothing you are doing affects them in any way. Like I said, people are just F's because they can hide behind a computer and not worry about you punching them in the face. Sorry I didn't get to swing buy and say high at the show. I had some commitments on Saturday and could only drop in quickly to check on my game. Keep doing what you like and don't worry about the hate mail.

It doesn't bother me too much I just try to kill them with kindness and thank them for their input.

I appreciate the kind words and also appreciate you giving me the chance to play TNA when I never would've had the chance otherwise! We will meet formally at a show sooner rather than later I hope!

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I would bet some of those guys in your inbox are on my ignore list. Don't let em get to you.

I've pretty much covered all the trolls on my list. I rarely see new ones anymore after Robin cracked down on the rules and it tremendously improves my browsing experience. Can't browse the forum without logging in anymore.

#162 6 years ago

I appreciate the kind words all -- well, yesterday was a fun surprise! Moonduckie makes one of the sweetest sentiments towards me I've ever had, and my wife Wifeinat0r discovers that we're pregnant(I blame the Franklin Marriot's beautiful rooms..heh heh)...sadly this means I might have to get out of the hobby anyways, cause I certainly can't afford any more machines! Especially now with a brand new lil wasp on the way! But I'll cross my fingers, cause I love this hobby, and it's fun to share with my family and friends.

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I appreciate the kind words all -- well, yesterday was a fun surprise! Moonduckie makes one of the sweetest sentiments towards me I've ever had, and my wife wifeinat0r discovers that we're pregnant(I blame the Franklin Marriot's beautiful rooms..heh heh)...sadly this means I might have to get out of the hobby anyways, cause I certainly can't afford any more machines! Especially now with a brand new lil wasp on the way! But I'll cross my fingers, cause I love this hobby, and it's fun to share with my family and friends.

Congratulations man. I have 4 kids, 3 almost grown and we started over and have a 3 year old. Greatest thing ever! They always come first. Maybe try to keep 1 pin you rotate from time to time or just come to nashville and play. My games just sit and collect dust half the time anyway.

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I appreciate the kind words all -- well, yesterday was a fun surprise! Moonduckie makes one of the sweetest sentiments towards me I've ever had, and my wife wifeinat0r discovers that we're pregnant(I blame the Franklin Marriot's beautiful rooms..heh heh)...sadly this means I might have to get out of the hobby anyways, cause I certainly can't afford any more machines! Especially now with a brand new lil wasp on the way! But I'll cross my fingers, cause I love this hobby, and it's fun to share with my family and friends.

Congrats! I have 4 kids ranging from 25 to 11. Just do what I've done and get them into the hobby with you! I've managed to get my 11 year old (Asa) hooked and he never misses the opportunity to compete. My 16 year old (Jon), who's a solid competitor but had to take a break from pinball for marching band and other school functions, has started to rejoin us. He came out last night and played in our IFPA Friday Night thing and took first. Even managed to beat Bill Baggett and some other really good players.

#165 6 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Great show! This show is a much more mellow one than SFGE and TPF... it’s refreshing to not have to wait in line for every single game! Wish there could have been more newer Stern games other than Star Wars... And was hoping to see JJP games as well.
I REALLY wanted that Road Show... so beautifully restored!

Roadshow coukd be had at 4495 I have more dollars into it plus even has a colordmd. Plays great!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-ole-gameroom-expo-nov-10-12-2017-nashville/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.