received_1485813708163015 (resized).jpeg
received_1485781581499561 (resized).jpeg
received_1485781418166244 (resized).jpeg
received_1485784191499300 (resized).jpeg
received_1485784321499287 (resized).jpeg
received_1485784734832579 (resized).jpeg
received_1485831308161255 (resized).jpeg
20171014_131036 (resized).jpg
There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 6 years ago

No GOTG is a big miss for Stern and the show. They can’t get a couple here a week before they ship? If they show up at Free Play Florida that will really suck

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

No GOTG is a big miss for Stern and the show. They can’t get a couple here a week before they ship? If they show up at Free Play Florida that will really suck

Relax, young Padawan. You can come to the launch party at BumperNets!

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Relax, young Padawan. You can come to the launch party at BumperNets!

I may do just that! Unless Pinball Portal has it also!!

#54 6 years ago

I'll be there... Should we plan a Pinside gathering so we can meet face to face?

#55 6 years ago

I will be there, look forward to meeting many of you, I am bringing a Spanish Eyes and A Go-Go which will be for sale. This will be a fun weekend!

#56 6 years ago

Working up a Getaway to bring, it'll be for sale as most of mine there will be.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Working up a Getaway to bring, it'll be for sale as most of mine there will be.

Dang put the pressure on my why don't you!

#58 6 years ago

Loading the van for the show. Lots of NIB Sterns available to bring for sale. SW Pro and Premium, AS Pro and Premium, TWD Pro, BM66, GB Pro, AC/DC Premium VE, SMVE, and Dialed In LE. I also have MMR and AFMR Classic in stock available to ship. I can bring to the show if a deal is made this week.

See us at our booth with 11 new Sterns to play.

[email protected]

#59 6 years ago

I've already seen some stuff that's going to be there, going to be a great show! If you are anywhere near, you really need to come hang out. Let me know if I can bring anyone any parts too. Looking forward to hanging out more this year!
Chris

#60 6 years ago

Shoot. I forgot about this. Looks like I'm out this year. Have fun the rest of you! It was a great show last year!

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from myork82:

Dang put the pressure on my why don't you!

Lol. Get to work boy.

#62 6 years ago

Just poking my head in the door... we are bringing Black Knight and Earthshaker.

#63 6 years ago

FYI - for every machine you bring you get your name in the hate to win a new Stern Aerosmith, pretty cool stuff. I know it's been mentioned here and there but not sure everyone has seen it.

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Lol. Get to work boy.

Need somebody to go grab parts at the warehouse for it!

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

FYI - for every machine you bring you get your name in the hate to win a new Stern Aerosmith, pretty cool stuff. I know it's been mentioned here and there but not sure everyone has seen it.

This is pretty cool. More shows should do something like this. I was going to bring some games and they all sold.

#66 6 years ago

Does anyone know if Heavy Metal Meltdown will be there again? That game is awesome!

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

This is pretty cool. More shows should do something like this. I was going to bring some games and they all sold.

Gotta find someone willing to give a game to the show or eat the cost of one yourself.

Grand gesture here by the folks running this show. Well done.

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Gotta find someone willing to give a game to the show or eat the cost of one yourself.
Grand gesture here by the folks running this show. Well done.

I would assume David is eating the cost. He is a great guy and it is a great way to get folks to bring games. I thought the game selection last year was great.

#69 6 years ago

Chuckwurt are you coming to the show? Alberto and I will be there for some fun!

#70 6 years ago
Quoted from gentrsa:

Chuckwurt are you coming to the show? Alberto and I will be there for some fun!

I wish man. Im tapped out on shows for the year. Maybe next year. Its an easy drive to bring games too.

#71 6 years ago

Loading up stuff for the show, may run some stuff out there tonight and grab some hot chicken, see you guys soon!

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Loading up stuff for the show, may run some stuff out there tonight and grab some hot chicken, see you guys soon!

Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays? Lol

We got in to the Marriot at midnight. Ready to eat some breakfast, unload and go on the town for a bit before the show.

#73 6 years ago

Loading up now to head that way, looking forward to it!

#74 6 years ago

Bout to head down there, bout a 4 hour drive or so! If you see me, say hi! I'll be with the Pinball Undesirables crew and will prob be wearing a shirt saying such!

#75 6 years ago

Having a beer with the wife in the lobby if anyone wants to come meet the trade king! Haha!

#76 6 years ago

Huge shout out to JD for bringing his NIB TNA to the show.

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

JD that’s awesome man thanks a ton!!!! I’ll have to play you on it tomorrow....and get my ass handed to me haha

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Agree 100%. Wish I weren’t working this weekend so I could have brought a couple.

That said if you want to go home with one of my machines let’s talk. You could pick it up and take it home Sunday evening. Cash and carry/show special discount.

Mousin, BDK, ST pro listed. I’d make you a deal on all three if you got room. Got a couple others not listed I might let go as well.

PM if interested. We could meet up Saturday evening and chat as well.

Great show and well done.

#79 6 years ago

I have 6 pins 5 newer ones with colordmd and a system 11 classic Space Station at the show plus over 15 different playfields like Medival Madness, Scared Stiff and The Addams Family all in stock all under 1200 dollars too. Small items like pinball sude mirrors and rails plus a few Flipper Fidelity speaker kits.

Stop in and pick up.a card and say "Hi"

Thanks again for looking
Buddy
Mountain Entertainment Inc

received_1485831308161255 (resized).jpegreceived_1485831308161255 (resized).jpeg

received_1485784734832579 (resized).jpegreceived_1485784734832579 (resized).jpeg

received_1485784321499287 (resized).jpegreceived_1485784321499287 (resized).jpeg

received_1485784191499300 (resized).jpegreceived_1485784191499300 (resized).jpeg

received_1485781418166244 (resized).jpegreceived_1485781418166244 (resized).jpeg

received_1485781581499561 (resized).jpegreceived_1485781581499561 (resized).jpeg

received_1485813708163015 (resized).jpegreceived_1485813708163015 (resized).jpeg

received_1485790011498718 (resized).jpegreceived_1485790011498718 (resized).jpeg

received_1485826188161767 (resized).jpegreceived_1485826188161767 (resized).jpeg

#80 6 years ago

Thanks to everyone who brought games. I was amazed by how many games DreamTR had there. I cant imagine how much work that must have been. Also Gottlieb Circus is super cool @myork82. Loved it! And this was my first time playing Batman 66 and I was very impressed flipnout1

#81 6 years ago

Buddy’s Whitewater is the prettiest one I have ever seen. A true work of art.

#82 6 years ago

For anyone unaware Stephen and I will be doing a panel on twitch streaming pinball this morning. Come check us out and say hello. I wanna meet you guys!

And if you see the two of us at any machine streaming pinball this weekend, that's us! Come challenge us to a game and ask for a beer! We gotchoo!

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Buddy’s Whitewater is the prettiest one I have ever seen. A true work of art.

Agreed; thanks doughslingers for bringing these high quality machines!

#84 6 years ago

Just an FYI to everyone. I have to load up TNA tomorrow a little before lunch time so make sure you get your fill of it before then.

IMG_20171111_112433836 (resized).jpgIMG_20171111_112433836 (resized).jpg

#85 6 years ago

I just walked the entire floor and counted. 85 pins and 84 everything else. Nice increase over last year. Nine Star Wars is pretty awesome!

#86 6 years ago

Somebody post more pictures or a short video

#87 6 years ago

Plenty of games and no real lines that you have to wait. A few of the games are a little rough on the cosmetics but everyone I flipped played snappy and fast. In fact it seemed like the rougher they looked the better they played. Everyone that brought games did an awesome job getting them ready for the show. Felt like a lot of flipper rebuilds happened in the last few weeks.

#88 6 years ago

I made it to the show today. Lots more games! There were probably what, like, 10 Star Wars? I saw someone roll out another one around noon. There were no lines but it was easier to find an open game this afternoon compared to this morning. The White Water with orange trim had weak coils and opto issues, but I think the game wasn't getting good power. The cabinet was obviously built and decaled from scratch and the game has a new playfield. It's nice!

I saw several kids playing the pinballs and old consoles in the retro console room. Even saw a group my age really getting into the rules in a multiplayer game of Road Show. Typically when a group forms around a game and people start pointing at the playfield, it's because a ball is stuck. That was refreshing to see!

I didn't see any virtual pins or JJP games, which was surprising. Also no games "accidentally" set to $1 a play.

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I have 6 pins 5 newer ones with colordmd and a system 11 classic Space Station at the show plus over 15 different playfields like Medival Madness, Scared Stiff and The Addams Family all in stock all under 1200 dollars too. Small items like pinball sude mirrors and rails plus a few Flipper Fidelity speaker kits.
Stop in and pick up.a card and say "Hi"
Thanks again for looking
Buddy
Mountain Entertainment Inc

Your games look great! I played them all except Space Station. White Water had frequent issues with ejecting the ball into the shooter lane, and Space Station didn't start a game for me. I think that's the first time I've seen Space Station in person. Here is my Monopoly score:

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

Quoted from ptrav1:

Agree 100%. Wish I weren’t working this weekend so I could have brought a couple.
That said if you want to go home with one of my machines let’s talk. You could pick it up and take it home Sunday evening. Cash and carry/show special discount.
Mousin, BDK, ST pro listed. I’d make you a deal on all three if you got room. Got a couple others not listed I might let go as well.
PM if interested. We could meet up Saturday evening and chat as well.
Great show and well done.

I played your Mousin' Around several times. It looks and plays fantastic with all original lamps, glad to see no LEDs anywhere in the game. The flipper bats are wrong, but it didn't affect gameplay. I think those belong on Rancho as whoever brought that game put modern flipper bats on it, which was funny.

#90 6 years ago

Awesome show. Glad I came!

#91 6 years ago

Also did anyone notice the Capcom Breakshot? I really enjoyed that one.

#92 6 years ago

Looks like a Great Show.....Sorry I left Nashville last week.
Love the town!

Hope to catch it next year!

#93 6 years ago

The Southern Strike Out touney had 64 players. I finished 2nd and won $100. Good times!

#94 6 years ago

I love tspp. Oohhhhh my lord.

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I love tspp. Oohhhhh my lord.

Go talk to Chris about taking it home with you. The only thing better the a pinball expo weekend is a pinball expo weekend with a new game to go home with you.

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Somebody post more pictures or a short video

We should be releasing a walk through video in the next day or two!
That White water and T2 were beautiful!

#97 6 years ago

Quoted from jgentry:Go talk to Chris about taking it home with you. The only thing better the a pinball expo weekend is a pinball expo weekend with a new game to go home with you.

I've spoken with him to tell him in interested. My issues are I have no way to get it home, and the tv led appears to be out.

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I've spoken with him to tell him in interested. My issues are I have no way to get it home, and the tv led appears to be out.

Have Matt take a peak at the display. No excuses on the transport. I had someone pick up a game at my house like this!! We're there's a will there's a way.

IMG_20170918_173953601 (resized).jpgIMG_20170918_173953601 (resized).jpg

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Have Matt take a peak at the display. No excuses on the transport. I had someone pick up a game at my house like this!! We're there's a will there's a way.

Lol. Is that paragon?

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Lol. Is that paragon?

No it was a lot nicer game

In his defense it did make it safely to it's new home.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 21.50
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-ole-gameroom-expo-nov-10-12-2017-nashville/page/2?hl=hailrazer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.