20161111_205007 (resized).jpg
20161111_205000 (resized).jpg
20161111_202555 (resized).jpg
20161111_200919 (resized).jpg
20161111_200913 (resized).jpg
20161111_200902 (resized).jpg
20161111_200855 (resized).jpg
20161111_200357 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beyndtstng.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 7 years ago

Is there a list of machines that are going to be here or can we get an approximate number? My friend and I may be interested in attending if there won't be a line to play some great older machines.

#40 7 years ago

It looks from the list that there are a lot of arcade machines on the list. Would you say this is more an arcade expo with pinball machines or a pinball expo with arcade machines? Thank you for the info.

1 week later
#51 7 years ago

Becoming more tempting. Really like playing some of the early SS machines. I'll be following any updates

1 week later
#65 7 years ago

Is there an updated games list?

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from dyopp21:

See this post for an explanation of Prize distribution- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nashville-expo-automated-pintourney-payout-scheduler#post-3384298

I will be adding games to the tournament registration page under the Arenas tab as we know what will be available. Be advised we will vet the machines beforehand to make sure they are in good enough condition to be used in the tournament, so some of the machines added on the registration page may not end up in the actual tournament.
Link to the tournament registration page- https://matchplay.events/live/yj6d
Thanks,
Yopp

Let me clarify, just an updated list for the pins that will be there. I'm guessing the tournament pins will be off limits if we don't enter?

#71 7 years ago

My friend and I are officially coming. Looking forward to the updates.

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from UberArcade:

Here is the Friday update:
I have another 12 pins coming. They should be fairly new machines. I will get details on the titles later.
I am setting up a VR Lounge. There will be at least two new PlayStation VR setups in there with all of the launch games and probably a few Oculus Rift. Great place to try out the future of gaming. Or maybe it is just a passing fad. Who knows, but it is pretty cool. The gear is expensive so you may as well try it out here for free.

Do you have a JJP vendor attending? Would love to try dialed in but I get it if you can't get one there in three weeks haha

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from dyopp21:

This! We are most likely bringing 4-5 from Mem as well, so if the show curator manages to procure 12 we will be on our way to 20+ machines.
The titles I'll be choosing from:
Firepower
Power Play
Hurricane
Meteor
Pioneer
Amazing Spiderman

Can never go wrong with Firepower

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

I will be the JJP vendor at the show and I'm trying to get a Dialed In for the show. Not sure if we can work out the logistics as there is another show in FL and the IAPPA show where the games are scheduled to be. If I can get it from Nashville to Orlando on Monday I think its possible. Any volunteers to drive it from Nashville to Orlando Sunday night?
Larry at Flip N Out Pinball.

This would be awesome!

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

In case you are worried about the number of machines at the show, Game Galaxy will be selling a $25 all weekend "hop" pass for all 3 days for all 3 locations locally. This is a $10 all day Free Play location normally per location, so this is an incentive specifically for those who purchase a pass for this expo.
My stores have the following:
Smyrna-200 different machines, 160 arcade, 40 pinball
Antioch-152 different machines, 72 arcade, 80 pinball
Rivergate-112 different machines, 90 arcade, 22 pinball
Each pinball machine at each location is different and I have some weird ones. I am lending a few of my machines (mostly from Antioch) to this expo. The arcade stuff is all 80s/90s classics. If you are looking for something to play most likely we have it. The Smyrna and Antioch store are 6 miles from each other. The Rivergate store is 30 miles from those. They are each around 25 miles away from Franklin where the expo is being held.

What time do you open on Friday? We get in early, would love to stop by the Antioch location. How far is it from the show?

#118 7 years ago
Quoted from RobOOZE:

I'm bringing my Tron LE, Metallica premium, and maybe my Ghostbusters premium to the expo. A little nervous about Ghostbusters, because of all the playfield problems.

I'll be looking forward to all three of these.

#134 7 years ago
Quoted from dyopp21:

Pinball tournament update: Looks like we'll have in the neighborhood of 70 machines, so we should have a good variety of machines to choose from for tournament play Saturday. We have had 10 players pre-register, plus we have 15 traveling from my group of which only one has pre-registered, so as it stands now I know we'll have over 20 players, probably even quite a few more.
Thanks to those of you who've pre-registered! It will make my life much easier on the day of the tournament. For those of you who know you are going to attend and would like to add your name to the tournament, you can do so here:https://matchplay.events/live/yj6d/players
Thanks players!
Yopp.

Is there an update on what machines are going to be at the show? How many of these machines will be unavailable due to the tournament?

#145 7 years ago

Will a final list of pins be posted before the show?

#150 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

These games for sure are going to be at the expo as they were just taken out of the Antioch Game Galaxy location:
Hobbit
Kiss
Monster Bash
Scared Stiff
Walking Dead
Back to the Future
Popeye
Royal Rumble
Indianapolis 500
Last Action Hero
Dirty Harry
Gilligan's Island
Johnny Mnemonic
Congo
Diner
Warlords cocktail

Would you still recommend this location if we want to play the most pins across all eras?

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I don't have the answer to this. Just letting you know Cool Springs Wine and Spirits is the place to go for beverages.

Quite helpful, thanks Erik

#161 7 years ago
Quoted from dyopp21:

I just asked the showrunner, there will be cash bars selling alcohol at the hotel. So, it is allowed.

Thanks Yopp, you wouldn't happen to have a list of pins at the show would you?

#165 7 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Butterfly destroyed me at Pinburgh. Great game though. The Tommy I have is the same one that was in the Papa circuit tourney at Southern Fried. It plays fast and mean and has a ColorDMD. The Shadow I got recently and has had flippers rebuilt and all bugs worked out. Still gets the occasional stuck ball like all Shadows do.

My friend and I vote shadow. Fantastic game, her favorite along with AFM. Too bad both can't come, have yet to play a good tommy.

#179 7 years ago

We are here! Anyone need somebody to play test their machine?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beyndtstng.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-ole-gameroom-expo-nashville-nov-11-13?tu=beyndtstng and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.