805DE5F3-AFB7-4AE0-A6DC-62CDEEBA8925 (resized).jpeg
EB00407A-E053-4D33-9B12-F9CB68A2FD78 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5959 (resized).jpg
ElviraPremium (resized).jpg
Marco (resized).jpeg
logo-musiccitypinball2 (resized).jpg
GOGX2019-ogre (resized).jpg
GOGX2019-collage2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago

looking for a sorcerer if anyone wants to bring one to town

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I am bringing around 40 games for play for tournament and on show floor. If anyone wants something specific there let me know. We already have an idea for tournament bank, etc....
Also, what else are people bringing to sell?

saw you had a game on the STI truck this morning. i couldn't tell what it was.

2 weeks later
#31 4 years ago

Looking for maverick or a sorcerer or both - might be interested in Scott's firepower

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from RandyW:

I have a Maverick that I just bought from the original owner and refurbished.
Took it from the living room it has sat in since 1995. I can't bring it to Ogre, as my truck isn't registered yet. But you can pick it up in Knoxville, on Sunday for $2k. Aside from minor sun fade on one side, and sun fade on some plastics, it is mint. All new bulbs and Titan Rubbers and drop targets. Just did a full strip and clean.
PM me if you want more info. Also interested in trades.

I will message you and when you get back home we can talk. thanks

#41 4 years ago

Best grande ole expo to date, all games are playing fantastic and very nice selection this year.

1 small complaint - they need to have marco or another vendor bring more parts and mods. Marco had very small supply of rubbers, rebuild kits, pinballs, springs, etc... I like to buy stuff and there was not much.

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from RobCraig:

I enjoyed going for my second year. I remember the other place in Franklin, TN. It seemed quite a bit bigger.
Not many machines but really just fine for me. I come in on Friday, play until I'm worn out, then run around Nashville on Saturday and head home. Short trip to enjoy pinball and play machines I haven't seen in a while - or new ones. I counted about 52 machines + a dozen more or so from Marco / Flip-Out. Most were ready to play and in good condition. As you would expect, quite a few machines turned off with issues by Midnight Friday. No problems with that at all - it happens. Really like the hard top Comet there. Joust was fun. Good playing Solar Fire - happy to get time on that title. Gottlieb Genesis is a lot of fun and there was one there. The popbumper cap popped off during my game though .. bummer. There was a really nice Star Gazer and Centaur - both played really nice.Stern Catacomb and Big Game too. So quite a variety!
Lots of old 80's vids, many in amazing condition. I'm really happy to hear of 100 people in a tournament in this venue. I was hopeful that Saturday was a good turnout. I seen it promoted on the Sat. morning news in the hotel twice. This show is important to the area IMO and considering the growing activity of pinball buyers / collectors / etc. around Nashville over the last 10 years or so, I expect this show to grow. I find it a little Louisville-like in that there is a comic-con vibe with vendors, retro consoles, VR. I like that, but I wonder if that prevents growth in the pinball vendor area. I was happy to buy several sheets of glass from Marco but would have bought a lot more if there were vendors selling some playfields, hard tops, color DMD ... things like that.
Thanks show organizers and game donors for being courteous and keeping with this show. I'll keep coming back!

yea, it really was a great show that improves every year. Don't forget Music City Pinball had a entire row of solid machines, I think 10-12 and Jason (Game Galaxy) had some of his nicest games there. They really need to hire a full time tech to keep games going and a larger selection of parts vendor/vendors would be awesome.

#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Finrod:

I was at this event and enjoyed it quite a bit. Other than the new machines of course, I found myself going back to playing Comet and Centaur again and again. Both were in top shape and played very well. I even collected the 1 million point shot on Comet for only the second time in my life in my last game on it on Sunday, and I got the 5-ball multiball on Centaur. Special thanks in particular to the owners of those two machines for bringing them.

that comet was perfect. Played amazing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-ole-gameroom-expo-2019-nov-8-10-nashville-tn?tu=woody76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.