Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Obama_Health_Care_Dr_.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I have a friend who's offering up his GL with a bunch of spare parts, etc...The catch is I have to buy it as a package deal with an EM shooting game that's already spoken for (the purpose of the buy). The game is in very nice condition and 100% working. I don't have room for it otherwise I'd keep it, so is there any interest in this game w/ spare parts in the $800 or so range? If so speak up and I'll go ahead with the deal. If you can actually make the trip and pick it up yourself, it might even be a little cheaper...It's local to me

#2 11 years ago

That seems like a good price if the pf is in good shape (magnet areas etc.)

#3 11 years ago

Grand Lizard is a Cool Pin... Barry Oursler !! BSD , Doctor Who etc...

Play-n GL makes you feel like Yr in the Tribal Jungles of the unknown ...

Obama_Health_Care_Dr_.jpgObama_Health_Care_Dr_.jpg

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-lizard-pinball-machine-whats-yr-thoughts

#4 11 years ago

I totally would. But, the timing is really bad in this instance. Congrats to whoever picks it up!

#5 11 years ago

Played this for the first time a couple weeks ago. Lots of fun!

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I have a friend who's offering up his GL with a bunch of spare parts, etc...The catch is I have to buy it as a package deal with an EM shooting game that's already spoken for (the purpose of the buy). The game is in very nice condition and 100% working. I don't have room for it otherwise I'd keep it, so is there any interest in this game w/ spare parts in the $800 or so range? If so speak up and I'll go ahead with the deal. If you can actually make the trip and pick it up yourself, it might even be a little cheaper...It's local to me

I'd be Game for Both Machines if the 1st Buyer back's out . So , Cheaper if I do the Road-Trip , huh !!

#7 11 years ago

Good news...Picked up the GL and she's a beaut. Perfect BG and near perfect PF...Just a little insert wear around one of the lower inserts but still within the registration lines. Nice cabinet, bright displays and works 100%.

Bad news....It looks so good, I might have to keep it now

#8 11 years ago

Nice.

#9 11 years ago

I'm a idiot, I didn't act fast enough for a local one, I did the whole, " can you send me some up-close pics of the PF and cabinet" and as soon as we hung up someone else went to the guys house without crying for pics and bought it. It went for 325.00.
It was a older man that had it in his basement for the last 10 years ;(

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Celiac502:

I'm a idiot, I didn't act fast enough for a local one, I did the whole, " can you send me some up-close pics of the PF and cabinet" and as soon as we hung up someone else went to the guys house without crying for pics and bought it. It went for 325.00.

Damn.. That's a rough one.

Quoted from robertmee:

Good news...Picked up the GL and she's a beaut. Perfect BG and near perfect PF...Just a little insert wear around one of the lower inserts but still within the registration lines. Nice cabinet, bright displays and works 100%.

Congrats!!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

You Pecker Head !!!

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Celiac502:

Local at $325 and you asked for detailed pics? Sorry, but you missed out on a fun game. You should have immediately called him and said you would buy at $325. Can't lose even it was broken or worn.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

You Pecker Head !!!

Well if you twist my arm I'll trade it for BSD...Straight up

#14 11 years ago

UHHHH ,,, No Thanxx !!! I Wanted that Haunted House shoot-n arcade that came w/ the Deal..

Did you @ least take a Pict- or 2 of it ??

http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=17450

#15 11 years ago

I am mainly a DMD pin collector but I have a CC Grand Lizard in the collection and love it. Great game! Enjoy!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-lizard-interest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.