(Topic ID: 9878)

Grand Lizard

By DEVILinIRON

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Dang... Someone is selling a Grand Lizard in my area. I'd gladly pay the Pinside price for it ($500). But this guy wants $2000. Hmph
ebay.com link: Williams Grand Lizard Arcade Pinball Machine

Anyway, I like the sounds on it. Looks like a fun game!

#2 12 years ago

Cool looking game with a nice light show. I've only played a beaten up one, so i can't comment on gameplay.

#3 12 years ago

I know where a GL may come up for sale in the next few months....At half that price. But Pinside's price for GL is woefully low. GL is the '5th' in the series of BK, JL, Pharaoh and Solar Fire, but without the upper playfield (just a simulated one) and its System11 not System7. Price for a decent GL is going to be in the $900 range.

Incidentally, Silverballwiz is in Clayton and has been selling junk for years at inflated prices. All those $1700 EMs you see on Raleigh CL are his too.

#4 12 years ago

That's a ridiculous price - especially with his sorry excuse for an image.. fail.

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Incidentally, Silverballwiz is in Clayton and has been selling junk for years at inflated prices. All those $1700 EMs you see on Raleigh CL are his too.

Yeah, those EMs are awfully pricey. I'd love an EM, but not after paying that much.

Quoted from robertmee:Price for a decent GL is going to be in the $900 range.
I'd pay in that range for a GL. Three months is about how much time I'll need to save up for it too!

#6 12 years ago

You should be able to get a decent working EM in the $400 to $500 range. Something not working $200 to $300. No board repairs involved in EMs, just relays, switches, and the scoring motor, so cosmetics rule in picking up an EM...The relay/switch part just takes time, but it's not too difficult once you get the hang of reading the schematic.

#7 12 years ago

Hmm... You've given me a lot to think about, robertmee.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-lizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.