(Topic ID: 77782)

Grand Caravan owners - please help

By WeirPinball

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hogey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

Yes....you should be OK...put the IJ in from the back and put the EM in from the side (forming a "t")...I have moved two a number of times this way (even two DMDs)...yes the seats should fold flat for you to load them up. When you rent the van ask them if they have stow n go seating...I assume they all do but doesn't hurt to ask.

#13 10 years ago

Yes, IJ will slide in from the back without hitting the top. Also the cardboard or plywood to help slide them in is good...I went away from that and cut a piece of pvc to about 3 ft. long and put the game on top of it and it rolls into the van with very little effort. Then you need to lift the pin to remove the pvc so the game won't slide around in the back when you travel with it. I forget who originally discussed this method but it's been great.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hogey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/grand-caravan-owners-please-help?tu=hogey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.