Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Jnewton
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1106.jpg
IMG_1105.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Played one of these last year at a collector's house and I vowed that if I ever ran across another one that I would pick one up it is quite a bit of gameplay for the money. The guy bought this particular game from Jersey Jack(Pinballsales.com), about 3 years ago and the flipper rubber was still in excellent shape, and the game overall is excellent cosmetically.My only concern was that he didn't know how to get in to the backbox so my first thought was battery leakage, but the batteries(Duracell) were still fine, and promptly changed out once I got home. Gotta change a few bulbs and I will be good to go.Being an old school WWF fan, this is a perfect theme and I am looking to maybe mod her out a little.

IMG_1105.jpg IMG_1106.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Nice pickup!

#3 7 years ago

Congrats. I'm not a wrestling fan, but I played this title a few years ago at an auction and it was solidly on my radar for the gameplay alone. I finally found one late last year. It's not a forever keeper for me, but I'll enjoy it while it's in the gameroom.

#4 7 years ago

Great looking machine!!

#6 7 years ago

Awesome looking machine. I have never played that one before...

#7 7 years ago

Ding ding ding!

#8 7 years ago

I think I was talking to that dude when you bought it. Well, good on you. I'm glad it went to a good home.

#10 7 years ago

Looks good! Congrats! I've never played one, but I'm an old-school wrestling fan as well, and I hope to try it some day soon.

#11 7 years ago

Great game. I am in line to pick one up in the near future as I miss my old one.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Natetheviking:

I think I was talking to that dude when you bought it. Well, good on you. I'm glad it went to a good home.

Thanks! I knew he said that he had some interest in the game, hope I didn't step on anyone's toes, but you just never know on Craiglist as a buyer or seller....I almost flaked on this one as I found a Demo Man, but it was a little too far away(5+hrs) and didn't feel like eating up a whole day going to get it. I have always kind of stayed away from DE games(not a bias, just SO many WMS games I want!), but this one plays kind of good and has a deceptively easy center ramp shot, but some really neat tight shots on the sides.

#13 7 years ago

How is the wear on the holes? Hopeful Cliffy will have protectors for WWF in the future. Pretty sure WWF is on his list to make.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

How is the wear on the holes? Hopeful Cliffy will have protectors for WWF in the future. Pretty sure WWF is on his list to make.

Pretty good actually. The only wear is right at Tatanka's "armpit". The other scoop(Fuji and Paul Bearer) looks great as does the Vuk hole(Macho Man) to the upper playfield..I looked this one over very closely before I bought it, took my time since it was so close to home and didn't have a long drive ahead of my like most of my other pin grabs...

#15 7 years ago

get back in the ring!!!!

#16 7 years ago

its time to RUMBLE !!!

#17 7 years ago

I got a WWF 2 weeks ago, it was real dirty, I spent 40 hrs on a full teardown and shop (the mini pf is a effer to get off) replaced 70% with LeDs in GI and white inserts.
Replaced all rubbed (balls were just rolling off them, no bounce what-so-ever, replaced all sleeves and tumbled all hardware.
Once I find a good spot for my wrestlers I got I'll post some pics, I think it looks pretty good.
It's not a forever keeper for me either but it is A LOT better than I was expecting.

P.S there is one on CL in Lou KY for 1K

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Celiac502:

I got a WWF 2 weeks ago, it was real dirty, I spent 40 hrs on a full teardown and shop (the mini pf is a effer to get off) replaced 70% with LeDs in GI and white inserts.
Replaced all rubbed (balls were just rolling off them, no bounce what-so-ever, replaced all sleeves and tumbled all hardware.
Once I find a good spot for my wrestlers I got I'll post some pics, I think it looks pretty good.
It's not a forever keeper for me either but it is A LOT better than I was expecting.
P.S there is one on CL in Lou KY for 1K

That's the one I got. I am gonna try to fit a Hasbro Undertaker and Macho Man on the playfield somewhere as well. I'll be looking forward to your pics!

#19 7 years ago

Nice job brother!

#20 7 years ago

Wow that looks like it is in really good shape! That is a game I would make a drive for to go pickup. Good job!

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Celiac502:

(the mini pf is a effer to get off)

I have one bulb out under mine but I will not pull it for one bulb. It has been around 4 years and none of the others have gone out yet. If I had less pins to deal with I would do it.

#22 7 years ago

Nice looking game - best of luck with it

#23 7 years ago

I was sort of curious what he meant by the "right bonus chute" needing a fix. I've heard a lot of terms for things but that's a new one!

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from Natetheviking:

I was sort of curious what he meant by the "right bonus chute" needing a fix. I've heard a lot of terms for things but that's a new one!

Yeah, sometimes you have to try to decipher non pinhead speak lol. Basically, the ball would get hung up under the mini playfield occasionally. Checked it out and saw that the little gate that the ball passes through was out of adjustment and would not allow the ball to pass through. I felt bad cause the guy said that it was doing that since he bought it..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.50
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Star Wars Premium Out of stock
Operation Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside