1) Remove the topper from the machine and place on work surface.
2) On the back side of the topper, at the bottom edge, you will see 3 screws. Remove them.
3) On the back side of the topper, at the top edge, facing up, you will see 3 screws. Remove them.
4) You should be able to remove the back "wall" of the topper with the 3 heads on their brackets. Set this aside.
5) There is a green plastic piece with LEDs mounted to them serving as the "floor" of the tank. It is held in with 5 phillips head screws. 3 of them are on the back edge of the tank, the other 2 are near the front edge of the tank. Remove all 5 screws. (Don't remove screws that hold the LEDs in place, no need for it!)
6) Carefully lift the floor piece up, feeding the harness as required so you are able to pull the floor out and flip it upside down, about a foot away from the topper.
7) There are 5 LEDs that are wired green, as well as 3 white LED flashers. If you look on each one of the LEDs printed circuit board, you will see 3 points labeled "R", "G", and "B". What you want to do is unsolder the wire from the factory "G" position, and resolder it to the "R" position. Do this for all 5 of the LEDs. Leave the 3 while LED flashers alone.
8 ) Reassemble topper and install on machine.
9) Turn on machine, pop open a beer and play pinball!