Scorecard small (resized).jpg
E8F05DFD-8115-4C6E-A6E0-121576AB7202 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).png
Gottlieb_Surfer_A-16255-5_index (resized).jpg
JonesPins (resized).jpg
Backbox (resized).jpg
Scorecard (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Hi all, I own a Gottlieb Surfer and am puzzled by the free replay scorecards that came with the game. The card states that a free game is earned at 110K, 130K, and 160K scores. My score reels only have 5 digits (up to 99,999 points). How can I set the game to achieve these point scores? The free replay scores were reset to very low levels when I bought it and I have since set the free replay scores to 75K and 99K. I do not know how you could even set the high score above 100K given the pins available.

Any ideas?

Backbox (resized).jpgBackbox (resized).jpgJonesPins (resized).jpgJonesPins (resized).jpgScorecard (resized).jpgScorecard (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

Simply change the score card.
It's wroung for this game.
You can download a full set of cards from my website http://www.inkochnito.nl
Look in the Gottlieb section...

Peter

Gottlieb_Surfer_A-16255-5_index (resized).jpgGottlieb_Surfer_A-16255-5_index (resized).jpg
#3 5 years ago

Thanks very much Inkochnito ! Very excited to get the real values as I had no idea what they were...I wasn't far off! On the hunt for some appropriate manila paper to print the new card on...I didn't mention, however my instruction card is badly stained with coffee as well! Looking forward to replacing them both!

image1 (resized).pngimage1 (resized).png
#4 5 years ago
Quoted from jfranci:

Thanks very much inkochnito ! Very excited to get the real values as I had no idea what they were...I wasn't far off! On the hunt for some appropriate manila paper to print the new card on...I didn't mention, however my instruction card is badly stained with coffee as well! Looking forward to replacing them both!
[quoted image]

Don't toss it!
Send me or post a better, larger picture.
Looking at the card number, which looks like A-16269-3, I don't think I have this one in my collection.

The card I've added to the file is actualy for Surf Champ, which is the 4 player game.

#5 5 years ago

Here you go Inkochnito !

E8F05DFD-8115-4C6E-A6E0-121576AB7202 (resized).jpegE8F05DFD-8115-4C6E-A6E0-121576AB7202 (resized).jpeg
#6 5 years ago

Inkochnito - if you’d like the actual card, please send me your mailing address and I’ll gladly mail it to you.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from jfranci:

inkochnito - if you’d like the actual card, please send me your mailing address and I’ll gladly mail it to you.

No thank you, the image will do nicely.
I've adjusted the card number in the pdf file.
The file will be on my website at the end of the month.
If you want a copy now, please send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a copy now.
I just don't want to upload a file I can not change or replace after a while.
Maybe I'll receive some more cards and need to add them....

Peter

#8 5 years ago

Inkochnito ,no worries, I'm not in a hurry for it; I can wait. A couple things though - I printed the PDF for the 3-ball free game replay card and scorecard, then cut them along the lines provided and they seem too small; am I doing something wrong? Also, where can I get paper the same colour as the original cards? I was thinking manila file folders or envelops?

Instructions Card small (resized).jpgInstructions Card small (resized).jpgScorecard small (resized).jpgScorecard small (resized).jpg
#9 5 years ago

Look in your printer settings.
Be sure to set your printer to "no scaling" or printing at 100%.
The printer tends to resize the the file to "fit to page".

Paper I don't know.
Every country has it's own supplier.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gotttlieb-surfer-setting-free-replay-score and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.