(Topic ID: 238571)

Gottliebs Card Whiz not resetting fully.

By spookr

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Ralph67
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gtbreel9 (resized).jpg
Pinball (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spookr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Card Whiz not resetting on player one the thousand does not reset, and on player two the ten thousands and thousand does not reset. It also jumps from player one to player two for no reason. I feel like this machine is possessed. Please help I'm new to this but have manual, schematic and can use a soldering iron. When I reset the machine it will reset all except those fore mentioned banks. I have cleaned and tested the the banks and all can be manually reset. When I get this one going got a surf champ in the wing to work on. Don't know enough to take a picture but will provide any photo if you let me know what to take a picture of. Thanks for any help.

#4 5 years ago

I really appreciate the help but I am afraid you have lost me on a few points. From Ralph67 for the reels check and clean 0-9 switches. There are five at the most switches on each reel two on the bottom are closed and two on top are open these are side by side and the last is open which is on top of the bank. Where are the 0-9 switches located on the machine? To HowardR thanks to you also for help. On the player unit there are several banks of switches again I think this is a location problem on my part. It is hard for me to associate the schematic to the location on the machine. Please help this inexperience tech wanna be. Thanks

#6 5 years ago

Thanks Ralph67 I will go back and check each and report back.

#8 5 years ago

Thanks the game is up and scoring correctly. Could not have done without the help. The top nine switch was set to closed position with the middle switches, found out it only closes when reel reads 9. Thanks again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spookr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottliebs-card-whiz-not-resetting-fully?tu=spookr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.