Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Polonius
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Well, I just got this in last week. Found the score motor switch keeping the Gameover relay on, so she's running now. Ish. I've got the schematics coming from PBR, but I can't stop poking around on it anyway. Couple questions:

Does anybody have an extra (or even just a photo or scan) of the right-hand info card? I've got the left and ball number card, but not the right. Nor can I find pics, so I don't even know what it's supposed to tell me about how the game works.

How about the back selector pin info cards? I've got the one on the right that explains "Runs score adjustment" (not sure what that means either), but not the one on the left.

Also, what makes the pop bumpers light up?

#2 10 years ago

Try here for cards mate:
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Gottlieb.htm
I've sold mine and can't remember what lights the pops.
Runs score adjustment lets you set the levels of runs to give replays, just like the high scores. It's for the double score reels which count runs scored, the others are for points scored, adjustable as well.

#3 10 years ago

re: pop bumpers....

do they seemingly light randomly, and then after you hit them once, they turn off?

or do they light and then stay on for the rest of the ball and/or game?

#4 10 years ago

The pop bumpers light when you get the bases loaded.

#5 10 years ago

Sweet! Printing off the cards right now. I saw a list of websites with cards, but all of them had only the left card. Thanks, nick-the-greek!

I was wondering if it was bases loaded, but my indicators for 1st and 3rd are all wonky.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 10.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottliebs-baseball-couple-easy-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.