image (resized).jpeg
canon05052018 003 (resized).JPG
canon05052018 002 (resized).JPG
C77DAC12-7AF0-479C-8275-D600FBD1F815 (resized).jpeg
Pinball (resized).png
20180504_102111 (resized).jpg
0Pioneer-from-parts-catalog-78 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

I am after the part number and name of the round steel plate that sits around the special kick out hole i have looked in my manual book and online couldnt find anything.

#2 5 years ago

Hi Raff
the A11151 ? Greetings Rolf

0Pioneer-from-parts-catalog-78 (resized).jpg0Pioneer-from-parts-catalog-78 (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago

HI Rolf sorry its the half metal ring that sits above the hole 20180504_102111 (resized).jpg20180504_102111 (resized).jpg

#4 5 years ago

At the risk of stating the obvious, you can probably make one, but the answer will be in the Gottlieb 1976 parts catalog. I don't have one but I'll PM someone here who may.

Pinball (resized).pngPinball (resized).png

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Raff:

its the half metal ring that sits above the hole

Hmm. This may be tough to pin down. Game specific parts like this didn't get much coverage in the parts catalogs.

There are a number of parts in the back of the 1976 catalog in the numerical order section, called "Metal flat rail"; probably half a dozen or so of them didn't appear in the previous catalog. While they're listed with part numbers, there are no illustrations for them so it's hard to know what they are.

Pioneer is the last game listed in the catalog so it may be that if that part were a unique "Metal flat rail" made for Pioneer, and if it were designed later than the other "Metal flat rails" in the catalog it would have the highest part number. In that case it would be:

B-16248 Metal flat rail (for .60 cents) on page 155

The Pinball Resource may have better information but you'd need to email or call.

/Mark

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

At the risk of stating the obvious, you can probably make one, but the answer will be in the Gottlieb 1976 parts catalog. I don't have one but I'll PM someone here who may.

I have the Gottlieb 1978 parts catalog couldnt find anything in the catalog and have searched the net with no luck.
The half flat metal ring thats on the machine now looks like a home made job with 3 pop rivets , it makes it very hard to get the ball in to the hole , so if i can find a orginal old one all a new one it would be great i just have to find the part number or name. I would love to buy from pbr but for overseas buyers its hard with the system they have in place for buying.

#7 5 years ago

On the off chance that somebody a Pioneer or Spirit of 76 playfield they're using for parts, try searching here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/forum/pinball-parts-for-sale
https://pinside.com/pinball/market

or posting here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/forum/pinball-parts-wanted

#8 5 years ago

Hi Raff
here in Switzerland I lately was talking with an pinball-friend - he said "can send money and get prompt delivery (within days) - buying from pbr --- using 'paypal' ". Maybe You or a friend of Yours have/has "paypal" ? Greetings Rolf

#9 5 years ago

I have a So76 parts machine. It’s been picked over quite a bit, but this shield might still be there. I’ll check when I get home and let you know.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from rolf_martin_062:

here in Switzerland I lately was talking with an pinball-friend - he said "can send money and get prompt delivery (within days) - buying from pbr --- using 'paypal' ". Maybe You or a friend of Yours have/has "paypal" ? Greetings R

HI Rolf i have paypal but i thought pbr doesent use paypal.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from leckmeck:

have a So76 parts machine. It’s been picked over quite a bit, but this shield might still be there. I’ll check when I get home and let you know

Thanks that would be great.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from rolf_martin_062:

Hi Raff
here in Switzerland I lately was talking with an pinball-friend - he said "can send money and get prompt delivery (within days) - buying from pbr --- using 'paypal' ". Maybe You or a friend of Yours have/has "paypal" ? Greetings Rolf

Was not aware of that Rolf? This is from the PBR home page:

"4) We don't accept credit cards or on-line-payments. Once account is established, we ship an invoice with your order and expect payment within 10 days. As payment, we accept Money Orders, Cashier Checks, Cash, Personal Checks(All checks USD on US Bank), and wire transfers (expensive).
Canadian checks have to be cleared in the US at a cost of $13.00. They also must have "US Funds" preprinted on the check. Please use Canadian checks as a last resort and AFTER communicating with us to get our OK."

#13 5 years ago

My parts game has one. Let me know if you can’t get it from PBR.

C77DAC12-7AF0-479C-8275-D600FBD1F815 (resized).jpegC77DAC12-7AF0-479C-8275-D600FBD1F815 (resized).jpeg

#14 5 years ago

I have checked on pbr for the part couldnt find it, it would be good to use paypal on there site.Hi leckmeck i have sent you a pm.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Raff:

I have checked on pbr for the part couldnt find it, it would be good to use paypal on there site.Hi leckmeck i have sent you a pm.

There site does not include all (much) of what PBR holds Raff-you need to email Jimmy to ascertain whether they have the part. From your pic the shield you have is not set back far enough- 5/8in from perimeter of hole to face of shield. A couple of pics from my New York.

canon05052018 003 (resized).JPGcanon05052018 003 (resized).JPG

canon05052018 002 (resized).JPGcanon05052018 002 (resized).JPG

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

There site does not include all (much) of what PBR holds Raff-you need to email Jimmy to ascertain whether they have the part. From your pic the shield you have is not set back far enough- 5/8in from perimeter of hole to face of shield. A couple of pics from my New York.

I will send a email but if leckmeck sells i just buy the one he has. Nice pick up on the shield being too close.

2 weeks later
#17 5 years ago

Thanks leckmeck part arrived today nice shine on it image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg and the plastic was bought from pinball rescue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottliebpioneerhelp-needed-with-part-number and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.