(Topic ID: 264786)

Gottlieb World Series Pin - Issue with 2nd Base Registering

By dru21

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

As the title says, I am having an issue with 2nd base registering correctly in my 1972 Gottlieb World Series Pin. I do not have a schematic for the machine so I am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for where my issue may be. I was able to get 2nd base to work intermittently after a moderate cleaning of the switches, but without the schematic I didn't know where to focus my efforts. I believe that the issue is not isolated to the switch but is within the relays. If I knew which relay to focus on that would help, also any tips on cleaning relays would be greatly appreciated!

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from dru21:

I do not have a schematic for the machine

Order one pronto from PBR. You can't own an EM w/o one.

#3 4 years ago

You could start with checking the switch stacks for loose screws if you haven’t already. I recently took care of an intermittent scoring problem with Sky Jump that way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-world-series-pin-issue-with-2nd-base-registering and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.