IMG_4187_0_(resized).JPG
IMG_4188_0_(resized).JPG
IMG_4187_0_(resized).JPG
IMG_4191_0_(resized).JPG
IMG_4190_0_(resized).JPG
IMG_4192_0_(resized).JPG
IMG_0178_(resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

Hi all...posting this for a gentleman who is thinking of selling his world champ and would like an idea of value...he isn't internet savvy...his description of the game: Backglass is a new repro. Cabinet 8.5. New legs with proper original color. Playfield 7-9. Very few wear marks. mild-moderate around gobble hole-new plastics and rubber-works perfect. Love the game.
He has someone interested in it but has no idea what to ask for it. It sounds nicer than mine but alas he is 17 hours away!

#2 7 years ago

Tough one to value without pics.

Depends how much wear on p/f as this title it is hard to find a p/f that is not worn to the wood in places.

Hard to find correct legs at best of times.

Without pics range could be $1000 - 2000.

#3 7 years ago

Repo playfields are out there. I had two of them at one time but there both long gone. Check with Kruzman though he might still have one.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

IMG_0178_(resized).JPGIMG_0178_(resized).JPG

#4 7 years ago

Got some pics..looks nice. IMG_4188_0_(resized).JPGIMG_4188_0_(resized).JPGIMG_4192_0_(resized).JPGIMG_4192_0_(resized).JPGIMG_4190_0_(resized).JPGIMG_4190_0_(resized).JPGIMG_4191_0_(resized).JPGIMG_4191_0_(resized).JPG

#5 7 years ago

IMG_4187_0_(resized).JPGIMG_4187_0_(resized).JPG

#6 7 years ago

Bump...c'mon I posted pics!

#7 7 years ago

Tough one to value. Cabinet re-painted? Looks like a ton of touch up's on the p/f as well. That will bother some people.

But, overall looks like a decent restoration.

Going to take a guess at $1200? Popular game for sure.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Tough one to value. Cabinet re-painted? Looks like a ton of touch up's on the p/f as well. That will bother some people.
But, overall looks like a decent restoration.
Going to take a guess at $1200? Popular game for sure.

I think that's accurate. Maybe even a little on the cheap side looks like a lot of work was put into this game.

#9 7 years ago

Thanks guys...1200 to 1500 was my estimate as well. Cab is original and yes some touchups just around gobble hole and inserts

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from gottguy:

Thanks guys...1200 to 1500 was my estimate as well. Cab is original and yes some touchups just around gobble hole and inserts

Yes agree for sure, especially due to fact that cab is original as usually pretty beat up on this title.

#11 7 years ago

I've never noticed that Clown on the apron, did other wood rails of similar vintage use this Guy?Gottlieb loved Clowns.I also like the patina on the front door hardware instead of trying to polish it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-world-champ-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.