• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Mibs Gottlieb, 1969

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I was looking at photos of other Mibs machines online, and I noticed that most of them have a slight difference than mine.
Where mine has a ball in play indicator light compartment, most seem to have a type of instruction card in that spot. Did Gottlieb include the ball in play lights for some of their machines and not for others?

#2 11 years ago

Please post pictures. Easier to understand and evaluate.

Marcus

#3 11 years ago

Think the apron is original ?

#4 11 years ago

I worked on one that had the ball in play indicator as well . Maybe others have just taken the ball in play card out and put instruction card instead . Posibly because the ball in play card was damaged , and easier just to make an instruction card put it there . Just a guess though.

#5 11 years ago

This is it. There's obviously more to it as evidenced by these two holes. But the majority online seem to have a paper instruction card in that spot.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#6 11 years ago

Yes yours looks different , I think someone made that for yours . The paper card is correct (I believe )but the paper card also has numbers printed on the backside so when the light is lit it shines through and you see the number .

#7 11 years ago

Look on ipdb.org. There are a couple of card files you can download, including the reverse printed ball-in-play card. They are usually available in both PDF and word formats. PDF seems to work better for me.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from joestro78:

Where mine has a ball in play indicator light compartment, most seem to have a type of instruction card in that spot.

What you have is correct, but you are missing the Ball in Play card as others have mentioned. I would take off the the numbers and the "Over" off the plastic lens as it should be clear with nothing on it so when you do get the card you will get full light from the bulbs to shine through it.

Ken

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-wedgehead-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.