Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pinbub
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Volley (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinbub.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Im looking for advice on a 1976 Gottlieb Volley. When I power up the game it says it's tilted, won't reset the score reels and of course won't start a game. I have a schematic for the game but don't where to start. Any help would be appreciated.ive checked all the tilt switches.
    Thanks,Bub

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

A couple of quick things... can you manually start the score motor and see it finish ist rotation? If it does then your 24v line is good. If not check fuse etc.
    next step manually press in the tilt hold and hold relays, you may have to do them together. If they wont say engaged then you have a slam switch open, door, bottom board, head. If they do then you should be able to start a game with the start relay...

Score motor I think is only making a third rotation. I'll double check. It had the same issue before but was working for a short time after that.

I will manually pull in the relays you mentioned and see what I get.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

yes, a third rotation is a full cycle. its a quick check on the 24v feed.

Thanks! I'll check and see what I get. The game was really fun for the short time it worked!

#12 1 year ago

Thanks for all the advice. I haven't gotten back to looking at it yet but I'll post an update when I do. Game has credits.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinbub.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-volley-reset-issues?tu=Pinbub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.