9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

volcano.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TurboBengal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 9 years ago

Black Hole brings more of premium, but volano is a fun game. I would pay $800 for it if it were in good shape and $1K for it if all the ground mods were done. Sys80's are great games, but a bold choice for first unless you enjoy the tinkering aspect as well.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

All things being equal, would a Sys80 be harder to deal with than an EM? Are the parts hard to get?

Depends where your skill set is. Plenty of people can work on one, but not the other. It really depends on you. I personally dont fully understand the workings of an EM and would doubt myself around them as I have no experience there.

In my own experience (which may differ greatly from others) I have found the late 70s-early 80s Ballys to be extreamly reliable and great starter pins. The AS-2518s have been great for me personally.

They are usually quite affordable and IMHO make fantastic first pins.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TurboBengal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-volcano-1981-price-check?tu=TurboBengal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.