Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by emo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

So I picked up a couple of machines yesterday. Both tucked away in the corner of the garage covered in junk for the last 10 years.

One was a very nice Gorgar and the other was a Volcano.

I know Gorgar is popular but I don't know much about the Volcano. Who has it or played it? I have had a couple people call me today trying to get them both from me. The PO gave them my contact info Was offered $1200 for the Gorgar and $1600 for the Volcano.

Not looking to sell either of them, the condition of both machines is amazing. They do have some start up issues, but no acid damage that I can see. Both cosmetically VERY nice and complete.

Your thoughts?....

#2 12 years ago

sell, take the $2800 and buy a better pin that you will enjoy more in the long run.

Sorry to seem opinionated, but you did ask.....

#3 12 years ago

Both games are well liked for what they are but my first thought is I couldn't sell them fast enough for the money offered.

Both games are in the $600 -$800 range in average condition.

Nice score!

#4 12 years ago

Sell! Quick! Before they come to their senses.

#5 12 years ago

if they are not working SELL!. Those are crazy prices for those machines in Non working condition. Then go buy something higher end

#6 12 years ago

I concur w/ the above posts.

While I love to find/own a Volcano, there is no doubt I would let it go for that crazy price! Same goes for Gorgar (don't really care to own one).

#7 12 years ago

Even in Ohio where pins are pretty hard to come by, those prices are outrageous.. I'd take the money as well.

#8 12 years ago

They are both nice games but there are better out there.. I agree sell sell sell!

Volcano is a multi-ball game and quite fun. It has a couple of unique features but nothing amazing in my opinion.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-volcano and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.