Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Darcy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Here is a question for you EM Gottlieb fans. Since there is not enough EM chatter on this site.

The Vari-Target. How should it work properly? Should the target stop briefly (register score) and then ball rolls out of the target assembly, or does the target (register score) then force the ball out? On my 1970 Baseball both Vari-Targets act differently. One of them must need some adjustment.

#2 3 years ago

On my Totem, the ball knocks the target back and is typically already rolling away before the target resets. The target does not impart any sort of ejection force on mine. I never thought about whether it should

#3 3 years ago

I would guess that the spring on the one that kicks out the ball is wound tighter? Maybe? I watched the Todd Tuckey vid and cleaning the contacts and adjusting the Vari-Target is fairly simple.

#4 3 years ago

I recently serviced mine (on a Gottlieb Space Orbit). I posted up a bit of a write up and photos here: http://www.enteryourinitials.com/2015/08/06/gottlieb-space-orbit-repair-and-service-log-1/

Tightening the spring will reset the the arm with more force, but it will also require the ball to hit it with more force (making the shot harder).

#5 3 years ago

Afternoon Bump!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 109.99
$ 8,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 28.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.00
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside