(Topic ID: 288319)

Gottlieb Twin Bill....question about wiring.....

By insight75

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by insight75
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phil-lee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Hi all,
So I have this Twin Bill that has no coin door or wiring at the front of the cab. The wires that would go to the front of the cabinet and coin door were cut. So I have an orange, blue and brown wire (along with the 2 wires going to the tilt mech which I have figured out per the schematic) My understanding based on what is in the schematic is that the orange and brown wires would go to the start button and the blue would go to to the coin mech which runs to the credit switch (another orange would run to the coin mech as well). I don't have coin mechs and don't need them. If I just connect the orange and brown wires to a switch at the coin door is this all I need to start a game? I will jump the zero credit switch as well of course. Can I just bypass the blue wire? Anything else I need? I can post a picture of this part of the schematic if it helps.
Thanks,
Greg

It would help if you could Post photos of the area around the missing coin door and the cut wires. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alameda, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phil-lee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-twin-billquestion-about-wiring?tu=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.