• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
#1 1 year ago

All,

Having trouble with my top score again. It seems to have trouble resetting, the first issue was a scoring real, got that squared away. Now it seems to be having trouble resetting Until I get a ball from the trough and hit a certain switch up top. Once I do this it resets fine. Can’t figure this out any help appreciated. I have attached a video so hopefully that helps.

Here’s a link to the video: PS sorry about it taking me about 10 minutes to get the ball out of the trough.

Https://photos.app.goo.gl/TV8fxYRDr2AHJK9b8

#2 1 year ago

That hole fires your D (Yellow Hole) relay. I'd look carefully at the 5 switches on that relay: Make sure the contacts are clean and that they're opening and closing when the armature moves - particularly one with YEL+RED and RED-WH wires. That one makes the score motor run.

#3 1 year ago

This is the startup sequence from the Top Score manual. How far is it getting?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-top-score-no-reset-and-a-weird-switch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.