Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Electrocute
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

#1 11 months ago

So I have a chance to buy this Top Card for 600.00. Im not sure what the Top Cards are getting now a days. I assume this is probably a fair price.? . Back Glass has some minor flaking. Playfield very nice and cabinet is above average. I'm sure it will need cleaned adjusted ect.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2 11 months ago

Playfield looks above average for most Top Cards. Backglass faded and flaking. Cabinet, nicotine damage (may or may not go away). Metal looks above average.

$600 sounds about right for fully functional. $500 if not working.

#3 11 months ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Playfield looks above average for most Top Cards. Backglass faded and flaking. Cabinet, nicotine damage (may or may not go away). Metal looks above average.
$600 sounds about right for fully functional. $500 if not working.

What he said.

#4 11 months ago

Don't let it get away. The playfield is really nice. Top Card is surprisingly fun for what it looks like.

#5 11 months ago

It's a very fun game, and this one is pretty decent. I'd offer $500 for it, but even $600 isn't a bad deal for that one.

#6 11 months ago

I sold mine a couple of years ago, cab repaint, playfield restoration and repro backglass, for $2200.00.

All it takes is the right buyer.

For this game, probably $6-700.

1 week later
#7 11 months ago

$600 is a good price for that title. I have had and sold this title twice and got more that that each time .

Buy it .

Brian

#8 11 months ago

450. I'll be the devil's advocate on this. I bought my Top Card early in my collecting career 6 years ago, and sold it for same as I bought it: 200. And the backglass was nicer while the playfield and cab were worse. It's a fun game, but it's a BORING game very quickly, as the standups are too far away to provide much randomness. Also, in 6 years, I've never heard ANYONE say "HOT DAMN A TOP CARD, I'M BUYING THAT RIGHT NOW!"

If you're gonna pay 600, the ONLY reason would be because you want a tolerable, original cabinet...and that's one of the *very* few I've seen on a Top Card that doesn't make me want to retch.

#9 11 months ago

If Top Card is one of two games in your collection, it's going to get boring. Just like any 2 game collection.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 8.99
Lighting - Other
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 20.90
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Haus
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 25.00
Apparel - Women
The Flipper Room
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
€ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 89.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside