(Topic ID: 149874)

Gottlieb Title Fight Confusion

By PinballGiant

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballGiant.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Greetings!

I've had a Title Fight for going on a year now and it seems to have a strange problem (or non-problem). The top kick-out hole will not work about 1 in 10 times. Usually everything goes like it's supposed to... the ball lands in the hole and seconds later gets kicked out. But somewhat frequently, the ball lands in the hole and will just sit there. After about a minute (I'm not sure if it's a consistent time interval or not), the machine will sort of "snap out of it" and kick out that ball. This is sometimes accompanied by the flippers not working after the kick-out.

Sorry if this is a confusing explanation. I linked a youtube video of my machine doing it. I suppose it could be part of the game that I just don't understand, but I'm not so sure. Any advice is greatly appreciated. There's nothing worse than being in the middle of a good game and having your ball just sit there. Thanks!

#5 8 years ago

Restored factory settings and the problem seems to have vanished. Very interesting. Easy fix at least. Thanks for the tip vdojaq... never would've guessed that.

#7 8 years ago

Bizarre. Makes sense when you explain it like that. Glad to be up and running again. Thanks for everyone's help!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballGiant.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-title-fight-confusion?tu=PinballGiant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.