Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by rabidbear
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

After finally starting to get to putting my Caveman together, I wanted to start with fresh fuses to rule out simple issues. I don't have the manual or trust the vales that are currently in the game and Google search really just turns up the $40 fuse kits (!!!) on ebay. If someone could let me know the values and positions or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
Sorry if my Google-Fu is off today or if the answer is mind numbingly easy to find.

#2 8 years ago

Fuse kit on eBay not the way to go. Radio shack as well unless it's closing .

Can't help you with a list. I am sure an owner will help you out.

#3 8 years ago

I know the ebay fuse kits are a rip off. My local Radio Shack isn't too bad on fuses - they're also only a block away so I get instant gratification.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-system-80a-fuses-caveman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.