(Topic ID: 118075)

Gottlieb System 3 transformer jumper plug A12J5 for setting 110v?

By ForceFlow

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

36057.jpg
    transformer jumper plugs.jpg

#1 9 years ago

I was looking for the 10-pin transformer plug for A12J5 that sets the voltage on Gottlieb System 3 games. PBR didn't have any, so I thought I would just make my own. However, GPE and bigdaddy don't appear to have the connector (unless I happened to overlook them).

Are there any other sources?

transformer jumper plugs.jpgtransformer jumper plugs.jpg36057.jpg36057.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Do you not have any connector at all currently in there? I have a re-import R911 and I just moved the wires from the existing connector into the other holes to change voltage.

#3 9 years ago

I do not have any connectors. If I had one, then yes, I would move the wires too.

#4 9 years ago

Gotcha.... I will do some digging tonight as I clean out my parts room. I had at least 5 of these at one point in time. Where they are at now is a mystery, but if I can find them I will shoot one your way.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Gotcha.... I will do some digging tonight as I clean out my parts room. I had at least 5 of these at one point in time. Where they are at now is a mystery, but if I can find them I will shoot one your way.

Awesome, I appreciate you taking the time to dig around.

#6 9 years ago

Found them.... shoot me your info and I will drop one in the mail for you..

#8 9 years ago

Hey, this is not my auction, but if your other deal from ralphwiggum falls apart, here are some on e-bay. I saw these today and remembered your post.....

ebay.com link: Gottlieb System 3 Pinball Machine A12J5 Power Transformer Voltage Jumper Plug

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from 82Trooper:

Hey, this is not my auction, but if your other deal from ralphwiggum falls apart, here are some on e-bay. I saw these today and remembered your post.....
    ebay.com link » Gottlieb System 3 Pinball Machine A12j5 Power Transformer Voltage Jumper Plug

Great, thanks for pointing that out

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-system-3-transformer-jumper-plug-a12j5-for-setting-110v and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.