12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pinmike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

This is a question about the Shaq Pin I just got and since this is my first system 3 I don't know the ins and outs yet. So every once in a while when I turn the Pin on it beeps at me and the dot matrix kind-of flashes. It won't let me start a game, reset, or anything else. Basically I have to wait for a while and try again. Does this have anything to do with the battery or something simple like that? I hope your answers are "yes". Thanx in advance.

#2 12 years ago

Read a little about system 3 http://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Gottlieb_System_3
    The beep is normal upon boot up,Is it displaying a message on your screen you will
    have to watch closely it will display the message for about 2 seconds.

#3 12 years ago

Pinmike , Do you ever sleep or are you like me ,, a Night Owl ?

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Pinmike , Do you ever sleep or are you like me ,, a Night Owl

I'm just like you,sometimes a night owl and sometimes a Night Hawk "when im chasing women"..LOL!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-system-3-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.