(Topic ID: 175448)

Gottlieb System 3 NVRAM ?

By barakandl

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gottlieb sys3 schematics (resized).JPG
    SYS3-NVRAM working (resized).jpg
    SYS3-NVRAM (resized).jpg
    sys 3 nvram (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider german-pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

Anyone get a 6264 NVRAM working on a system 3 game?
    Proposed idea I am going to try. Have a World Challenge Soccer in the garage.

If you want it to run with your 6264 NVRAM-Adapter, you need a little board like this

The board will be available as a professional board with smd parts in a few weeks.

If you only need it for your persoanl use now, I could etch you a board and your sys3-machine will run with your own Nvram-Adapter ...

SYS3-NVRAM (resized).jpgSYS3-NVRAM (resized).jpg

SYS3-NVRAM working (resized).jpgSYS3-NVRAM working (resized).jpg

#9 7 years ago

It is not so easy, when you look at the schematics; it has to do with the Phase 2 Out (PHI2O) of the processor.

Im am sorry, I cannot post the solution here before my boards have been manufactured. The little board replaces only the DS1210, furthermore every available Ram-Adapter that uses FM16W08 can be used then.

Gottlieb sys3 schematics (resized).JPGGottlieb sys3 schematics (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider german-pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-system-3-nvram?tu=german-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.