(Topic ID: 92226)

Gottlieb System 3 Fan Club: Haters need not apply ;)

By Gov

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20231214_195407 (resized).jpg
20231214_195403 (resized).jpg
20231214_195340 (resized).jpg
20231214_195624 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3612.jpeg
20191205_181839 (resized).jpg
opto (resized).jpg
opto3 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20230529_064653_Gallery (resized).jpg
20230523_091209 (resized).jpg
20230523_085809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20230426_132038_Drive (resized).jpg
115286D5-5DB6-4607-8E0E-FDD213695148 (resized).jpeg
received_224787666795042 (resized).jpeg
20230325_012344 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crujones4life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#490 5 years ago

Hello hello! I just picked up a Cue Ball Wizard today. Pretty nice overall. Plays well. Some broken plastics (chipped ramp and center red plastic under pool cue). Couple chipped targets. No big deal. What I am wondering about is the clear plastic piece that holds the cue ball above the playfield. The original piece is missing from my game and a fabrication (fully functional) was put in its place. Anyone have a spare?

1 week later
#493 5 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Hello hello! I just picked up a Cue Ball Wizard today. Pretty nice overall. Plays well. Some broken plastics (chipped ramp and center red plastic under pool cue). Couple chipped targets. No big deal. What I am wondering about is the clear plastic piece that holds the cue ball above the playfield. The original piece is missing from my game and a fabrication (fully functional) was put in its place. Anyone have a spare?

Found the clear plastic I needed.

Anyone have a spare horseshoe plastic? PayPal ready.

#497 5 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Where did you wind up finding one of the clear ball holder?

Got lucky in a Facebook group. They are nowhere to be found!

5 months later
#575 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Hey system 3 folks, I am going to be making a run of replacement troughs for Cue Ball Wizard at the end of the month...that clear plastic piece on top that the real pool ball travels over and is usually hogged up and foggy on everyones game. If you are interested in having one made, drop me a PM and I will add you to the list. I do not have any pricing yet, but I would not imagine it costing more than $30-$40.

While I have a couple I would love to see what the replacements look like!

11 months later
#730 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I have just picked up a Caribbean Cruise cocktail that’s blowing F7 on power up every time
Any ideas where to start?
Only other system 3 I have is street fighter but it has no issues
Thanks

Edit...

My mistake. I apologize.

#731 4 years ago

I can't find a manual online for Carribean Cruise. Is F7 for solenoids? Did you check all coils/diodes for shorts? Is a coil locking on at power up and then fuse blows?

#733 4 years ago

Sour grapes bro I paid 50
Was there in 20 min after it posted he was right down the street
I could show my text messages as well they are short and to the point but I don’t brag post when I find a bargain
Thanks for the advice though I will check it out but not hearing the personality slam not everyone is a jerk

Cool man hope you get it flipping.

#735 4 years ago

So if you have a beef text the guy that sold it to me he was a cool guy and just wanted it gone he said nothing to me about other buyers
Sorry you missed out

It's cool man. I wrongly assumed you offered more than asking to buy it out from under me. Sorry. Again I hope you get it working soon.

1 month later
#755 3 years ago
Quoted from robgo777:

Greetings Everyone,
This is Rob from Pinshakers and I have some good news for you. We are getting ready to release the next version of our shaker kits and they will be compatible with the entire Gottlieb System 3 lineup! Beta testing was completed on a Stargate and the results are amazing.
An official announcement will go out as soon as the kits are released. In the meantime we need your help. Since the manuals for Gottlieb are unavailable for download, we have no idea what the trigger names are for each machine title. If you happen to have a manual for one of the machines in this line-up, could you please PM or email us the solenoid list. It should be located on the page for "Vll Parts Information" in a small section called "Solenoid, Driver Functions/Locations". That lists all of the solenoids/flashlamps and their names. Our email address is [email protected] in case you are unable to PM images on pinside.
Please do not post any images of the manual here in the forum. They are copyrighted material and we want to respect that. We will not post or distribute the images you send us and they will be deleted once we get the information we need in order to complete the user manuals for the shaker kits.
Here is a list of all the machines that will be compatible with our shaker kits upon release:
Barb Wire
Cactus Jack's
Car Hop
Class of 1812
Cue Ball Wizard
Deadly Weapon
Frank Thomas' Big Hurt™
Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street
Gladiators
Hoops
Lights...Camera...Action!
Mario Andretti
Operation: Thunder
Rescue 911
Shaq Attaq
Silver Slugger
Stargate
Street Fighter II
Super Mario Bros.
Surf 'n Safari
Tee'd Off
Title Fight
Vegas
Waterworld
Wipe Out
World Challenge Soccer
Thank you so much for your assistance, we can't wait to get these kits out to you guys!
Best Regards,
Robert Goebel
Pinshakers LLC
www.pinshakers.com

This is so damn awesome! Can't wait to hear some feedback about these.

#758 3 years ago

Just played a CBW today that was missing the hard to find red horseshoe plastic and wanted to show the replacement part they made. Pretty good i thought.

20200610_144517 (resized).jpg20200610_144517 (resized).jpg20200610_144524 (resized).jpg20200610_144524 (resized).jpg20200610_144530 (resized).jpg20200610_144530 (resized).jpg20200610_144538 (resized).jpg20200610_144538 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#787 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I am looking to buy a street level game in the Midwest if anyone has one they are thinking on selling. Silver Slugger, Deadly Weapon, Title Fight, ...possibly other system 3 projects.
Thanks!

Deadly Weapon for $1400 on STL Craigslist.

1 month later
#820 3 years ago

On system 3 pins. What exactly is the screw in the top of the flipper bat screwed into? The one on the left flipper of my CBW has come out a few times but doesn't seem to affect the flipper in a negative way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 14.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crujones4life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-system-3-fan-club-haters-need-not-apply?tu=crujones4life and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.