(Topic ID: 92226)

Gottlieb System 3 Fan Club: Haters need not apply ;)

By Gov

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 764 posts
  • 185 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 234 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200615-092648 (resized).jpg
20200610_144538 (resized).jpg
20200610_144530 (resized).jpg
20200610_144524 (resized).jpg
20200610_144517 (resized).jpg
20200610_144517 (resized).jpg
99581E2F-AD9B-48AD-94E5-4D8155663688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200606_155732 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200606_155726 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200604_232221 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200604_232202 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200604_232213 (resized).jpg
101390150_3148831828503075_8734951993790955520_n (resized).jpg
101166229_3148832331836358_4094065149848059904_n (resized).jpg
IMG_3877 (resized).JPG
20180513_153218 (resized).jpg

There are 764 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.
#751 34 days ago

Installed instruction cards from mr_tantrum this afternoon in LCA. Looks great!

99581E2F-AD9B-48AD-94E5-4D8155663688 (resized).jpeg
#752 34 days ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Installed instruction cards from mr_tantrum this afternoon in LCA. Looks great![quoted image]

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

#753 33 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

These are nice - will have to get a set for my LCA soon.

#754 31 days ago

Greetings Everyone,

This is Rob from Pinshakers and I have some good news for you. We are getting ready to release the next version of our shaker kits and they will be compatible with most of the Gottlieb System 3 lineup! Beta testing was completed on a Stargate and the results are amazing.

An official announcement will go out as soon as the kits are released. In the meantime we need your help. Since the manuals for Gottlieb are unavailable for download, we have no idea what the trigger names are for each machine title. If you happen to have a manual for one of the machines in this line-up, could you please PM or email us the solenoid list. It should be located on the page for "Vll Parts Information" in a small section called "Solenoid, Driver Functions/Locations". That lists all of the solenoids/flashlamps and their names. Our email address is pinshakers@gmail.com in case you are unable to PM images on pinside.

Please do not post any images of the manual here in the forum. They are copyrighted material and we want to respect that. We will not post or distribute the images you send us and they will be deleted once we get the information we need in order to complete the user manuals for the shaker kits.

Here is a list of all the machines that will be compatible with our shaker kits upon release:

Barb Wire
Cactus Jack's
Car Hop
Class of 1812
Cue Ball Wizard
Deadly Weapon
Frank Thomas' Big Hurt
Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street
Gladiators
Hoops
Lights...Camera...Action!
Mario Andretti
Operation: Thunder
Rescue 911
Shaq Attaq
Silver Slugger
Stargate
Street Fighter II
Super Mario Bros.
Surf 'n Safari
Tee'd Off
Title Fight
Vegas
Waterworld
Wipe Out
World Challenge Soccer

Thank you so much for your assistance, we can't wait to get these kits out to you guys!

Best Regards,

Robert Goebel
Pinshakers LLC
www.pinshakers.com

#755 31 days ago
Quoted from robgo777:

Greetings Everyone,
This is Rob from Pinshakers and I have some good news for you. We are getting ready to release the next version of our shaker kits and they will be compatible with the entire Gottlieb System 3 lineup! Beta testing was completed on a Stargate and the results are amazing.
An official announcement will go out as soon as the kits are released. In the meantime we need your help. Since the manuals for Gottlieb are unavailable for download, we have no idea what the trigger names are for each machine title. If you happen to have a manual for one of the machines in this line-up, could you please PM or email us the solenoid list. It should be located on the page for "Vll Parts Information" in a small section called "Solenoid, Driver Functions/Locations". That lists all of the solenoids/flashlamps and their names. Our email address is pinshakers@gmail.com in case you are unable to PM images on pinside.
Please do not post any images of the manual here in the forum. They are copyrighted material and we want to respect that. We will not post or distribute the images you send us and they will be deleted once we get the information we need in order to complete the user manuals for the shaker kits.
Here is a list of all the machines that will be compatible with our shaker kits upon release:
Barb Wire
Cactus Jack's
Car Hop
Class of 1812
Cue Ball Wizard
Deadly Weapon
Frank Thomas' Big Hurt
Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street
Gladiators
Hoops
Lights...Camera...Action!
Mario Andretti
Operation: Thunder
Rescue 911
Shaq Attaq
Silver Slugger
Stargate
Street Fighter II
Super Mario Bros.
Surf 'n Safari
Tee'd Off
Title Fight
Vegas
Waterworld
Wipe Out
World Challenge Soccer
Thank you so much for your assistance, we can't wait to get these kits out to you guys!
Best Regards,
Robert Goebel
Pinshakers LLC
www.pinshakers.com

This is so damn awesome! Can't wait to hear some feedback about these.

#756 31 days ago
Quoted from robgo777:

entire Gottlieb System 3 lineup

Quoted from robgo777:

Here is a list of all the machines that will be compatible with our shaker kits upon release

I do not see Nudge it nor Bell Ringer listed. Therefore, one of these statements is incorrect.

#757 31 days ago
Quoted from robgo777:

could you please PM or email us the solenoid list

Sent you some info for Gladiators.

#758 31 days ago

Just played a CBW today that was missing the hard to find red horseshoe plastic and wanted to show the replacement part they made. Pretty good i thought.

20200610_144517 (resized).jpg20200610_144524 (resized).jpg20200610_144530 (resized).jpg20200610_144538 (resized).jpg
#759 30 days ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I do not see Nudge it nor Bell Ringer listed. Therefore, one of these statements is incorrect.

Thanks for the catch, yeah we aren't doing the redemption games.

Best Regards,

Robert Goebel
Pinshakers LLC
www.pinshakers.com

#760 26 days ago

Hey yall,
I just got a Deadly Weapon this weekend , but no manual. I need to replace several of the white standing targets on the right-side. Does anyone know the part number for these?
thanks

#761 26 days ago

Made a deal on a cactus Jack's--which was originally supposed to be my first SS game but just never came to fruition--and will be driving 8.5 hours to go get it very soon.

Seems a lot of people are pretty down on it but I'm not sure why. Because it's obnoxious? Left ramp scores too much and renders other shots pointless? Any input? Tbh I've never even played one but I've got a soft spot for it and I'm excited as hell to bring it home. I think my kids are gonna go bonkers.

Screenshot_20200615-092648 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#762 16 days ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Made a deal on a cactus Jack's--which was originally supposed to be my first SS game but just never came to fruition--and will be driving 8.5 hours to go get it very soon.
Seems a lot of people are pretty down on it but I'm not sure why. Because it's obnoxious? Left ramp scores too much and renders other shots pointless? Any input? Tbh I've never even played one but I've got a soft spot for it and I'm excited as hell to bring it home. I think my kids are gonna go bonkers.
[quoted image]

Congrats on buying one. Don't worry about what others think, its a great family pin. It has an easy to achieve two ball multiball, and the dancing/chatting cacti are really entertaining. Overall its a great family game. I would've held on to mine longer, but I have a small collection, so after a while it was time to trade it towards something else. But we definitely had fun with it while it was here.

#763 16 days ago

It'll be part of an (eventual) 8 pin lineup (6 currently downstairs), so I'm not worried about it being shallow compared to 'some' games. Generally I don't care about the overall opinion on things either, but I was just curious on what people seemed to dislike so much about it. The light show, the dancing cacti, the quirky music, and overall what I've seen of the gameplay all look good to me. I'm excited to add it to the collection. It came highly recommended to me from several people.

#764 11 days ago

Help please, I have 5 or 6 system 3's in my collection. Just added SF2 this week , here is the odd thing. Left flipper works fine in game play, but it will not work in modes where you select something, like multiball or 10 million, right flipper works fine. I cant get in to check the switch matrix or testing because I cant use the left flipper to select test set ups?? Anyone had this happen or have any idea.. thanks-

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Massapequa, NY
$ 249.00
There are 764 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside