3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Gottlieb system 3 cabinet

Added: July 16th, 2016 Ended: December 13th, 2016

Item description

I need a Gottlieb system 3 cabinet need base and head no wiring or electronics at all would prefer to pick up within say 300 miles of Youngstown ohio which is between Cleveland and Pittsburgh pa mike [phone number removed] will buy or have lots to trade

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

canfield, oh, US

Seller insights

These are mikepin's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to mikepin's stats page

#2 3 years ago

What is a system 3 ? I do not collect SS so I do not know / not sure I have a Sinbad head and base .proly a system 1 though

Peace
    Sir Brian of Ortonville

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bribo13:

What is a system 3 ? I do not collect SS so I do not know / not sure I have a Sinbad head and base .proly a system 1 though
    Peace
    Sir Brian of Ortonville

Sinbad is system 1. Completely different cabinet.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

And there are several different cabinets for System 3. Lights Camera action and Cactus Jacks (for example) are different than games like Stargate and Barb Wire (not even taking into account odd ones like Caribbean Cruise or Super Marion Bros. Mushroom World).

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

And there are several different cabinets for System 3. Lights Camera action and Cactus Jacks (for example) are different than games like Stargate and Barb Wire (not even taking into account odd ones like Caribbean Cruise or Super Marion Bros. Mushroom World).

I imagine Mike was after the more common cab style, rather than some of the oddball exceptions. But, I don't speak for him, so who knows--maybe he'll take anything.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

you didn't answer Bribo13's question. what is a system 3 ? Well some examples please ?

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I imagine Mike was after the more common cab style, rather than some of the oddball exceptions. But, I don't speak for him, so who knows--maybe he'll take anything.

A better question would be if he's looking for a cabinet for a specific game.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

A better question would be if he's looking for a cabinet for a specific game.

I'm guessing any cab will do. Could be that he's trying to just throw a playfield in a cabinet for testing or something.

What's the scoop Mike?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside