You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1122.JPG
IMG_1121.JPG
IMG_1120.JPG
IMG_1119.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cro_pinman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from pinhead_jack:

Again, everything in the head is disconnected as well.

In that case (EVERYTHING is disconnected) coil lock AFTER power on is achieved by "accidental" conected wire ! : ) ("kickout solenoid" means outhole solenoid ? )

But, it's NOT most important problem (in my opinion, of course )

Quoted from EMsInKC:

Have you actually checked all the voltages coming out of it.

Put it this way, if that transformer is bad, you've got a lot more problems than a locked on coil.

Greetings from Croatia

2 weeks later
#26 9 years ago

We gave women the right to vote ! (really ? : )

#30 9 years ago

Sometimes this "option" is not that bad ?

Back to topic... : )
This method - "rag&remove" (with some sandpaper work - after) is exactly how many times I've been cleaning "bad contacts" on Gottlieb PCB

#32 9 years ago

Maybe I did not know for "all" clean ability ... but over 20-30 years and repair over a thousand Gottlieb's PCB, I can say that this method was good (for me - of course

The tool is not all ..... and "hand" is important (and choice of sandpaper also : ))

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from GRUMPY:

pinhead_jack said:

Part of it to me is a learning experience. I am new to pinballs and this Cleo is my pet project. I want it done so my family can enjoy it but at the same time I am enjoying the learning process and getting to know the system and its parts. Another factor of it is just cost. I have no expectation of making money on the machine and I am working on it for the love of pinball, not for financial gain. I may have already put more into it then I can ever get back.

This is the correct attitude. Oh by the way my Black Hole still has all the factory boards that came with it, and works perfectly.

Yes, it is correct attitude !

(About Black Hole....quite strange and unreliable? : D )

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 7.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cro_pinman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-system-1-ss-cleopatra?tu=cro_pinman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.