(Topic ID: 181695)

Gottlieb System 1 Rottendog board or transformer issue?

By zimjoe

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by zimjoe
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20170226_012438653 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170226_012256434 (resized).jpg
8v (resized).jpg
pinside 2 (resized).JPG
pinside 1 (resized).JPG
IMG_20170219_144836993 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170219_105202889 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170219_105210470 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170219_105232280 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 7 years ago

Per request of a customer, I talked to Jim about this the other day and here's what I got, in quotes where appropriate. He said that this was "changed about 7 years ago" to the TL783, and that most problems occurred "when the transformer was tapped for 200V" and also indicated that the transformer putting out 200V was rare. He also stated that it was a straight pin for pin swap with no changes needed to be made otherwise. I do not have in stock at this moment and have some coming in, but if you need this part to make your P/S more reliable, I will gladly send you one at no charge, even if you didn't buy it from me at Big Daddy Enterprises. Just drop me an email with your address. US only though, overseas will do for the cost of postage.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-system-1-rottendog-board-or-transformer-issue?tu=toddsvec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.